+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I don't like the flipped up hair look on men. I don't think it's his best look.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah I really noticed Ridge's facial growth today. Ick! I almost felt sorry for Brooke in that kissy scene.

I did enjoy when the limo showed up to take Pamela to the airport.....um, nope! The look on Stephanie's face was priceless!

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I'm a very rare watcher of this show but flipped to it today and yikes, the actress who plays Taylor looks like a clown . I don't know if she's had plastic surgery but it sure looks like she had it - and badly at that. Her face is pulled back so high and tight that she looks scary. And she used to be so pretty back when she played Robin on All My Children.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am ready for them to do something different with Phoebe's hair. It looked like a rat's nest a week or two ago.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2360850;
    I'm a very rare watcher of this show but flipped to it today and yikes, the actress who plays Taylor looks like a clown . I don't know if she's had plastic surgery but it sure looks like she had it - and badly at that. Her face is pulled back so high and tight that she looks scary. And she used to be so pretty back when she played Robin on All My Children.
    You forgot to mention that her boobs are much larger and her lips are just awful looking. I think she visited the same plastic surgeon as Lisa Rinna.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2361208;
    I am ready for them to do something different with Phoebe's hair. It looked like a rat's nest a week or two ago.
    I'm with you. That's exactly why I call her FleaB. Her hair just seems so unkempt to me. :nono

I just started watching this again.

Question - why does Nick run Forrester Creations and why are they in competition with Eric and Stephanie?

I agree with Taylor's lips but I think it is her teeth that look odd - like she is wearing a teeth guard or a retainer or something!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2488728;
    I just started watching this again.

Question - why does Nick run Forrester Creations and why are they in competition with Eric and Stephanie?
    Long story short. Stephanie knocked Jackie (Nick's mom) over the balcony and hurt her pretty badly. So to get revenge, Nick and Jackie wanted to take the company from the Forresters. Stephanie didn't want to do it but Eric and gang felt they needed to give all their shares to Nick or else Stephanie might go to jail. So that's how he owns Forrester Creations.

Now, Eric and the gang, along with Brooke, decided to upstart another company which is Forrester Originals to compete with Nick. Of course, you know Brooke has been ping ponging back and forth between the two companies. There's even more to the story but I thought that might be enough to catch you up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2488892;
    Long story short. Stephanie knocked Jackie (Nick's mom) over the balcony and hurt her pretty badly. So to get revenge, Nick and Jackie wanted to take the company from the Forresters. Stephanie didn't want to do it but Eric and gang felt they needed to give all their shares to Nick or else Stephanie might go to jail. So that's how he owns Forrester Creations.

Now, Eric and the gang, along with Brooke, decided to upstart another company which is Forrester Originals to compete with Nick. Of course, you know Brooke has been ping ponging back and forth between the two companies. There's even more to the story but I thought that might be enough to catch you up a bit.
    Thanks for the recap!

Now what is the deal with Taylor's pregnancy? She was in vitro'd with possibly Brooke's eggs or something? Or am I reading too much into the conversation she was having with Bridgette?

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2489387;
    Thanks for the recap!

Now what is the deal with Taylor's pregnancy? She was in vitro'd with possibly Brooke's eggs or something? Or am I reading too much into the conversation she was having with Bridgette?

There is a possibiity that Brooke's eggs were used for Taylor's in-vitro but Taylor and Nick don't know this yet (unless they do now. I haven't watched this week's epi.'s yet). Right before Taylor went to have the procedure done, Brooke went in and wanted Bridget to test her eggs to see if she was still able to have kids just in case she could get Nick back and give him a baby.

Brooke's eggs were fine and were supposed to be put in cryo or something but the mix-up with the donor eggs might have accurred due to the fact that the hospital had both Brooke's and Taylor's last names as Morone.

Bridget has been freaking out about it but the hospital higher ups have been telling her there's no possible way they'd screw something like that up and that she needs to let it go.

+ Reply to Thread