+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

oh wow

thanks

The look on dollar bill's (he's not so big anymore) was priceless.
    Go Ridge!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm half expecting a helicopter crash.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't watch this the last couple days. Did Wyatt give Hope the diamond and does he expect her to come back to him because of it?
    momrek06 likes this.

Can't stand Ridge, he has always treated women except for his mommy, like crap. And he treats Brooke like an toy that he can leave on a shelve until the moment someone else gets interested then he pitches a fit. I mean really he just dumped her at the altar for her sister, please!! Then he rips the ring of Brooke's finger like a spoiled child. And I really don't like how often he sucker punches people. Then the fact that he always looks filthy and smelly, yuck!!! He is a total tool.
    momrek06 likes this.

I find it hysterical that Quinn is the only person who seems to have a working cell phone in Paris. Hope stands there out in the open holding her phone & Liam never thinks to call her.

I'm actually starting to hate all 3 of them- Hope, Liam & Wyatt. No one so in love with someone goes off with an ex & considers his proposal. These people who carry their phones everywhere yet never read a text when it counts. So silly.

I must be the only one to love the new Ridge. I think he looks like a real man -not made out of plastic as I always thought of when I saw Ronn Moss.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    I find it hysterical that Quinn is the only person who seems to have a working cell phone in Paris. Hope stands there out in the open holding her phone & Liam never thinks to call her.

I'm actually starting to hate all 3 of them- Hope, Liam & Wyatt. No one so in love with someone goes off with an ex & considers his proposal. These people who carry their phones everywhere yet never read a text when it counts. So silly.

I must be the only one to love the new Ridge. I think he looks like a real man -not made out of plastic as I always thought of when I saw Ronn Moss.
    I think all of SOAPDOM hated it when CELL's became a PART OF ALL OUR LIVES!!!

It has ruined it for the Soap World because we have been saying now for the better part of 10 years (while watching our Soaps).......JUST CALL THEM or ANSWER YOUR CELL or SEND THEM A TEXT......but the Producers probably cringe because the normal person would
    USE their CELL but that would take the SUSPENSE away from the SOAP Storyline!!! LOLOLOL

So I am as well TIRED of Liam/Hope/Wyatt.......oh.dear.LORD. Please MOVE the heck on from that s/i........just marry one of them, Hope and be done with it.

I will say I am liking DEACON back on the show. I am liking that he is moving in on Brooke and Diamond Bill is sooooooo jealous!!!!

The nuRidge, I will say he is NOT plastic like RM was.......Gawd, RM was soooooo PLASTIC and STIFF. I just still cannot get into nuRidge at all. Maybe if he COMBED his hair or something, I can't put my finger on it BUT I WILL say
    I do like him BOAT LOADS better than RM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I do like the NEW cousin from Australia!!! Is it IVY?

But ALLY, I FF through all her scenes..........naaaaa, I just do not like her character at all. Oliver is so dull too.

Oh and Yaaaaa, QUINN is BACK to wreck havoc on Liam's life and annoy the heck out of Wyatt!!!!!!! I do love RENA SOFER, I love all her acting!!!!
    inthegarden likes this.
    KAREN

My thoughts too! Except, Wasn't he trying to surprise her and didn't his phone get wet when he jumped in to save Ivy? Did Ivy team up with Quinn to keep them apart? Ivy had a sly grin on her face and didn't seem sincere over Hope and Liam missing each other.

Agree.

I like new Ridge. I never liked RM as Ridge. The wishy-washy personality of old Ridge fit RM but not new Ridge.
    New Ridge is more rugged looking and I wish the writers would let him act rugged and not fall back into the old wishy-washy ways.

I thought it was crazy that Bill could get in touch with Liam to tell him about Hope and Wyatt's marriage but couldn't find them in time to stop the marriage.
    I keep saying this and nobody is listening...I want Steffy to come back. I would love to see her tangled with Quinn. Now, that would be exciting.
    The Hope, Wyatt, Liam triangle is old and boring. Throw Steffy in the mix and sparks would fly.

I too would like to see Steffy come back. She is just like her namesake & since Stephanie is gone, bringing back Steffy would be great.

You know what will happen, as soon as either Ivy or Steffy get interested in Liam again -Hope will want him back. Liam was more fun around Steffy & she loved him -unlike Hope who jumped into another marriage in 5 minutes.

Not sure if Ivy planned the fall, but she sure looks interested in Liam now.

We know as soon as Hope finds out Liam was really in Paris, she'll regret her quickie marriage. I often wonder what she sees in Wyatt. I just hope Liam gets on with his life & let's Hope find out that having Quinn as her mother-in-law will never be OK.

Loving Deacon too. I thought at first he would team up with Quinn -but it doesn't look like it. She pointed a gun at him today, so I hope he sticks around. Looking forward to the investigation concerning the murder. She's a fast talker, but no one commits a perfect crime. That alone should wake Hope up -but she always acts like she's in a daze.
    momrek06 likes this.

I like Deacon this time around. A street smart conman is exactly what it will take to stop Quinn. I thought him splicing the tape was clever.
    Hope stays dazed and confused.
    When Liam was on the bridge, reminiscing, I was hoping that Steffy would walk up. Darn!
    They are leading us toward a Liam and Ivy connection. And, I agree, as soon as Liam gets involved with someone else, Hope will be back.
    When they first introduced Ivy, I thought she would be a new love interest for Wyatt. Oh Well.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread