+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Oh my....you ARE new, aren't you?

Ridge's mother died in Brooke's arms (lung cancer); her name was Stephanie, and she was hell on wheels! The actress that played Stephanie Forrester, Susan Flannery, retired last year after 25 years on the show; Stephanie was married to Eric Forrester, but Ridge was not Eric's biological son; Stephanie had a 'whoopsie'. NOBODY questioned/crossed Stephanie!

Bill told his pilot "get him wet"; the pilot banked the copter and Stupid Ridge, who was not seatbelted in fell out the door and into the bay through the open helicopter door. We still don't know if stupid Ridge is dead or not, but I'm guessing not.

You do know that Wyatt is Bill's and Quinn's son, right? They were never married, and Quinn has never gotten over him......her 'first', I think.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ridge's mom was Stephanie. Her portrait hangs over the fireplace at the Forester Mansion and when something happens that 'she' doesn't like, it jumps off the wall. That ought to tell you about her character. She was married to Eric and the matriarch of the Forester's. She spent her time manipulating Eric and Ridge and anyone else who would let her. That is why Ridge is a wishy washy mess. Stephanie never thought that Brooke was good enough for Ridge and when Brooke didn't mess things up with Ridge, Stephanie stepped in and would ruin their relationship for them. Over the years, Stephanie and Brooke, spent their time antagonizing each other. Before her death, she finally befriended Brooke and Brooke was the one who was with her when she died.

The actress Susan Flannery, who played Stephanie, was with the show from the beginning and when she choose to retire, the Bell's, decided to retire (let her die) the character. Stephanie developed cancer and over a year passed away.

And as you know, all soap's are a twisted mess...Before Stephanie tricked Eric into marrying her, she had a one night stand with a friend of her and Eric's, Massimo Marone, and got pregnant with Ridge. Of course, nobody knew until years later.

prhoshay I was posting while you were posting. I guess knowing the history makes us B&B oldtimer's
    Last edited by inthegarden; 06-06-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Thank y'all. Yeah I think I knew that about Wyatt but I am having a hard time keeping all the twists clear.

So who are Liam's parents? His dad is Bill too, isn't he? What about his mom?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Liam's mom was Kelly Hopkins. She dated Bill when they were in college. After her death, Liam comes searching for his biological father. He thinks it's one of the Forrester's, since his mom was a model and knew the Forrester men. He finds out that it's Bill.

Hope and Liam BETTER be left to get married this time. I am SICK ofbaby wyatt and bitch mom

Hope and Liam are going to be boring.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I want to see a beautiful wedding for Hope and Liam and let them be HAPPY
    inthegarden likes this.

OMG

Our cable went out during Y and R. SO was the man in white Ridge?

Yes. He is acting very strange. I guess we'll have to wait and see what twist the writer's have in store for us. Good grief!

Amnesia, no doubt.

+ Reply to Thread