+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I may have been on a break then. I don't remember that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I use to watch this soap, but stopped when Whine came on. I just couldn't take him any longer. Seems like all he and Hope do is slobber all over each other and I don't trust him. I turned it on the day when Taylor came back and I see nothing has changed with him. I agreed with Hope when she said he could charm the skin off of a snake. I don't mean that in a nice way though I'm sure she did.

One thing I was curious about was when we last saw Taylor she broke into Brooke's Oby-gn's office to steal Brooke's medical records. Later she revealed all at Katie and Bill's house at some family gathering which I don't remember what the purpose was for. I was surprised that she was still talking about being a psychiatrist and still had patients she kept in touch with. I would have thought Brooke would have realized she had to get that information from some place and what Taylor did was definitely a crime where I would have thought she would have lost her license, but then the next thing I knew Taylor was gone. I am guessing they just dropped that s/l.
    Taylor looked at the doctor's info to find out Brooke and Bill's secret (pregnancy). She said that since it affected the well-being of her client (Katie), she could look at the records. (When Brooke found out she was pregnant, she tried to seduce Eric and talk him into claiming the baby as his, marrying her and helping her raise the baby. He said no because he was in a relationship with Taylor). Katie was throwing Brooke a surprise birthday party when Taylor revealed that Brooke and Bill were having an affair. At the time of the party, Eric and Taylor were dating, but after Taylor exposed Brooke and Bill's secret, Eric sided with Brooke, no surprise there, and told Taylor he didn't agree with her exposing Brooke and they stopped seeing each other. Taylor decided she needed a break and moved to Paris. The actress who plays Taylor, wanted to leave the show to pursue other interest so that is why they wrote her out for now. About the same time, the actress who plays Steffy also took a leave of absence. They may recast Steffy.

Taylor had no ethical or legal right to violate another Dr' s patient's records, but then being ethical has never been important to a shrink in the habit of sleeping with her male patients.

If Hope is pregnant with Wyatt's baby -I'd like to see Quinn, Wyatt & Hope get in their travel trailer & drive off a cliff. Really, sick of the 3 of them. When Wyatt was off the show for a few episodes, it was divine. Didn't miss him a bit.

Have to admit, I am loving the new Ridge. Never thought much of Ron Moss.

anyone watching?
    momrek06 likes this.

I am here and there!

I have been watching the past few weeks.

OMG RIDGE!
    KAREN

I began watching a week or so ago when they started showing scenes filmed in Dubai. I've always been fascinated with their architecture and the beauty of that area. Now, I fear, I'm getting involved with the plot lines and curious to know more of what's going on, who's who, and especially with Ridge since I'm a fan of his from his appearance on other soaps. I'll be recording it now and with fast forwarding through commercials, it seems to run about 20 minutes at most.

I'm still watching.
    annifran To sum up Ridge. He and Brooke have an on again and off again relationship. Regardless of who Ridge is with and how much he thinks he loves the new person, he always goes back to Brooke.

Brooke should be done with him and the way he treats her(and really all the women he gets involved with)like crap. Ridge can't ever stop waffling between women, I don't like that kind of man. Make a choice and stick with it. Always having to keep women fighting over you is immature. Basically he always let his ball-busting mama make his choices and fight his battles for him.

Ridge has a mama?

I just started watching it and I love the actor who plays Ridge now. I think he used to be on Grey's. I also liked him with Katie (Brooke's sister). Brooke was about to marry Katie's ex, Bill.

But once he went chasing after Brooke to stop her marriage to Bill, I got over Ridge. What a stupid move to make if you are really in love with Katie. And how stupid is Katie to say it's okay.

Now, did or did not Bill more or less tell the pilot on the helicopter to do something just before he tilted the helicopter where Ridge fell out? Doesn't that make Bill a murderer?

I actually prefer Bill with Quinn. Though I think she should get over him as she could do much better.

At least that's what I think is happening as a fairly new viewer.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread