+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Who is Taylor?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Steffy' s mother.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Who is Taylor?
    She is Ridge's ex-wife and a psychiatrist. Together they had Thomas and twins Phoebe (who was killed in a car crash) and Steffy. Through the years, Ridge has bounced back and forth between Brooke and Taylor. Brooke and Taylor have a very tangled up relationship.
    The actress who plays Taylor left the show so they moved her character to Paris to be with her children Thomas and Steffy. Taylor and Thomas were both on the show on Friday.

What is going on with Ally? For once, I felt a little, tiny bit, sorry for Whine... oops! Wyatt.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why? He's used to a CRAZY woman.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

But that crazy runs in the family. Her crazy was unexpected.

I say you've seen one crazy, you've seen them all. I don't think he is unprepared.

I'd say there is familiarity there!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-02-2014 at 08:28 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    She is Ridge's ex-wife and a psychiatrist. Together they had Thomas and twins Phoebe (who was killed in a car crash) and Steffy. Through the years, Ridge has bounced back and forth between Brooke and Taylor. Brooke and Taylor have a very tangled up relationship.
    The actress who plays Taylor left the show so they moved her character to Paris to be with her children Thomas and Steffy. Taylor and Thomas were both on the show on Friday.

What is going on with Ally? For once, I felt a little, tiny bit, sorry for Whine... oops! Wyatt.
    I use to watch this soap, but stopped when Whine came on. I just couldn't take him any longer. Seems like all he and Hope do is slobber all over each other and I don't trust him. I turned it on the day when Taylor came back and I see nothing has changed with him. I agreed with Hope when she said he could charm the skin off of a snake. I don't mean that in a nice way though I'm sure she did.

One thing I was curious about was when we last saw Taylor she broke into Brooke's Oby-gn's office to steal Brooke's medical records. Later she revealed all at Katie and Bill's house at some family gathering which I don't remember what the purpose was for. I was surprised that she was still talking about being a psychiatrist and still had patients she kept in touch with. I would have thought Brooke would have realized she had to get that information from some place and what Taylor did was definitely a crime where I would have thought she would have lost her license, but then the next thing I knew Taylor was gone. I am guessing they just dropped that s/l.
    Moontat likes this.

I can't stand the teenaged giggling.
    Moontat and Jaceegirl like this.

When did Ali lose her mind?

It really started when she shredded Taylor's wedding dress after she found out that the woman her father was marrying was the one who ran over and killed her mother, ohf course we really haven't seen much of her since then.

+ Reply to Thread