+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I was hoping someone else would post and tell me how wrong I was.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I don't think that Brooke is any worse than anyone else on this show, she just seems to be the only one who is not a hypocrite, unlike her passive aggressive sister who has stopped her niece Bridget's relationship with Nick and her sister Donna' s relationship with Thorne(Ridge' s brother). There seems to be a lot of selective memories on this show. There is not enough time in the day for me to go into Ridge's lack of moral compass!!
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    I don't think that Brooke is any worse than anyone else on this show, she just seems to be the only one who is not a hypocrite, unlike her passive aggressive sister who has stopped her niece Bridget's relationship with Nick and her sister Donna' s relationship with Thorne(Ridge' s brother). There seems to be a lot of selective memories on this show. There is not enough time in the day for me to go into Ridge's lack of moral compass!!
    Ewwweee! That does sound convoluted. I can't wait to learn it all.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I like that it looks like Brooke is about to get a taste of her own medicine. Long Overdue!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Brooke is the only one this that actually does pay for her sins, everyone else's get swept under the rug. She seems to be the show' s whipping girl.

There would be no Bold and Beautiful if they all developed a case of morals.
    Every time they introduce a new male character on the show, I wonder how long it will take Brooke to seduce them.
    ilja likes this.

Let's face it......The Lady is a Tramp!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Brooke Isn't a tramp at all, unlike Taylor she's only sleeps with men she's in love with, unlike Taylor who has admitted to sleeping with drunken strangers she's picked up in bars. And while both of them have slept with all the Forrester men Taylor in addition has slept with all 3 generations of Brooke's male relatives. Brooke can't help that all the men fall in love with her after all she IS the Bold and Beautiful. And she also happens to be the only one that is truly kind and forgiving.. That's why she took care of Stephanie with loving care while she was dying despite all the despicable things Stephanie had done to her over years!

I soooo don't agree!

Let's see.....slept with and had a baby with her daughter's husband. TRAMP.

Decided to sleep with and get pregnant by her baby sister's husband. TRAMP.

I could go further, but I'll let it lay. Some things aren't OK even if your relative does give you permission. Some things you just don't do, out of a sense of decency.
    JavaJo likes this.

But Taylor slept with Rick who was involved with both of her daughters, like I said Taylor is way worse then Brooke. But to me what makes Taylor totally creepy is that she sleeps with and seduces all of her male patients. High unethical foe a supposedly world class psychiatrist.

+ Reply to Thread