+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I can't believe how Ridge is pushing his way to Katie. Brooke is going to have a
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have been watching B&B off and on since its beginning. Guess I must have been taking a break because last I knew Taylor was seeing Eric....maybe even living with and/or engaged to him. Now it seems he is getting cozy with Donna. What happened to Taylor? Is she still on the show?

I would definitely watch Brooke implode if anything sparked between Ridge and Katie...especially if both sisters told Bill to take a hike!

Taylor makes a rare appearance. She did show up to tell Katie and everybody about Brooke getting pregnant by Bill and losing the baby. Ridge still doesn't know little factoid yet! Donna and Eric seem more like friends than anything else; Eric has been kind of being reeled in by Wyatt's crazy mother.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have not watched in a while.

While I was really excited for this NURidge, I am having the hardest time seeing him as Ridge. AND not because of Ronn Moss (who I never thought could act in the least) just
    that this NURidge seems scruffier or something. Like tougher and Ridge's character was never scruffy or tough. Hmm. I don't know.

I realize this show is only 30 minutes (w/o commericals its like 15 minutes lol) BUT my complaint is there are not enough actors and s/l's. Its like we see the same charactors same s/l over and over and over again.

I do watch Y&R which I am totally winding down from because that is slowly tanking in my mind and its due to the QUALITY of the s/l's (just so lacking from past years) but Y&R has so many s/l's and you can go
    a week w/o seeing characters and then they are back and interchanging all week long.

I hope I am making sense.
    prhoshay likes this.
    KAREN

anyone watching the road trip? I stopped watching until Whine and Quinn are found out for the leeches they are
    Moontat likes this.

ROAD TRIP? Do tell I have not watched in a bit BUT I did see glimpses today!

Wyatt and Hope were on a beach somewhere and Pam was running around LA with Quinn!

Last time I watch Wyatt and Hope, they were on a Hawaiian beach, are they STILL in Hawaii?
    That was weeks ago that I watched.
    KAREN

They are on a get away from Liam (and anyone else with some sense) road trip. Wyatt bought a camper. Hope threw her phone away.
    The reason they are on the road trip is...Liam asked Charlie to view the footage at the premiere of the Diamond Viewing. In the footage, Charlie saw Wyatt stealing the Diamond and before he could tell Liam, Quinn found out and told Charlie not to tell anyone. Quinn told Wyatt to get Hope out of town. Liam called Hope and ask her to meet him at the house. Quinn trapped Liam in the elevator and he couldn't get to Hope before she left town. Quinn buttered up Pam by whining and dining her hoping she won't believe Charlie when he tells her what he saw. Charlie told Pam he needed to tell her something about Wyatt and Quinn starts pleading Wyatt case. Meanwhile Wyatt and Hope are on a beach somewhere getting into trouble.

In the Ridge, Brooke, Katie triangle, Ridge is finding out that Brooke has no morals. (They had to change Ridge's for that to happen )
    Ridge has been talking to Katie and they have developed a friendship which they both are enjoying. Brooke has decided again, that she wants Ridge back and comes over to Katie's house to propose to him. Stunned looks all around.

That ought to catch you up to date. Anyone else feel free to chime in.
    prhoshay likes this.

You Did Good!!!
    inthegarden likes this.

When is the skank going to tell Ridge that she was pregnant by Bill??

Are they going to try to say that Ridge is gay now? Was that supposed to be a rainbow flag? As a friend of mine used to say,"Lord Today!!!"

Did you all know that you can see reruns of this show on TVGN?

+ Reply to Thread