+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Haven't watched today's show yet but, so far, I'm not wild about the new Ridge.....but I wasn't a fan of the other one either.

Brooke is already waving her legs in the air at the thought of Ridge being back in town. Lord knows, it didn't take much for her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    I'm finding the new Ridge very interesting, he comes across as more masculine and modern . A much better leading man to compete with Dollar Bill! Definitely easier on the eyes.
    I agree!
    They've transferred the marry me bouncing ball to Hope and Steffy.

This Ridge reminds me of street drunks/homeless men I've seen......I kid you not!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I agree!
    They've tnransferred the marry me bouncing ball to Hope and Steffy.
    And I am so over that, or anything else that that keeps the creepy "kimes" mother and son mother anywhere involved. Keep your eyes on them Donna

What is "kimes"?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What is "kimes"?
    Sante and Kenneth Kimes are a mother and son con artist team that have conned many vulnerable people out of everthing they own including their lives. Google them horrible people but very interesting

I think I am done with this show for a while. I want Liam and Hope to have a beautiful happy wedding and life. I am so over the whole Wyatt crap!
    Moontat likes this.

We need a fairy tale channel. Soaps are not about beautiful and happily ever after, thank goodness!

How stupid, stupid, stooopid is it having RJ show up as a little kid when he is very close to Hope's age?? Maybe he is a little person? He does have a deep voice. Now, THAT would be interesting!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    How stupid, stupid, stooopid is it having RJ show up as a little kid when he is very close to Hopewee's age?? Maybe he is a little person? He does have a deep voice. Now, THAT would be interesting!
    ROTFLMFAO..... thanks I needed that, and I totally agree.

+ Reply to Thread