+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I don't know if anyone caught you up on the characters that you were asking about, but I'll try if you still need it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't like Wyatt he reminds me of Eddie Haskill and I don't like his mother either.

I don't like any of these early 20-somethings on this show. There is too much giggling. They're more like teens.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't know if anyone caught you up on the characters that you were asking about, but I'll try if you still need it.
    please do!

I miss Taylor and Steffy. The triangle between Liam, Wyatt and Hope is boring. No backbone and too much puppy dog eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    okay, during the summer I watched a little and when I had to stop to go back to real life, Rick and Maya were a couple and Liam and HOpe were working their way back. Was sick today and watched a little to find out I am way behind. Rick and Caroline are engaged? What happened to Maya? Liam and Hope are splitsville again? What happened now? Brooke is living with Bill?

Wow, so much has happened that I am totally lost.
    Daisy's brother-in-law, the lawyer guy with the gorgeous body, is now engaged to Maya. He and Maya started having feelings for each other, with the manipulation of Caroline, while they were acting in some sort of sleazy film that Caroline had arranged. The BIL has always had feelings for Maya, and he applied some gentle pressure on her and got her to accept his ring....after Maya had seen Caroline with Rick, IIRC. Maya and Rick do still have feelings for each other, and I'm pretty sure that's not over yet, even with them being engaged to other people; I think they both feel like they have to move on...sometimes we just get married for the wrong reasons, love NOT being the main motivator. Wyatt, Liam's newly found brother came into the picture after Hope caught him naked, taking an outdoor shower in the woods. Stooopid Hope tripped, fell, hit her head and passed out and it was Wyatt to the rescue. It wasn't until a while later that she discovered who he was; he did not know, either. Wyatt's mother and Bill had been involved when they were much younger, she got pregnant, he gave her money for an abortion but she never had the procedure....thus Wyatt. As an adult, she finally admitted to Wyatt who his father was; Wyatt, Bill, and Liam all met, and Wyatt moved into the place that Wyatt was living in. He's always had the crush on Hope and was determined to steal her from Liam. Stooopid Liam was communicating with Steffy trying to get the annulment, he made a romantic look-back film of their life together; somehow Wyatt's mother got her hands on it and sent it to Hope, anonymously. Hope had had enough of Liam and Steffy and broke it off with Liam and has allowed Wyatt to be sniffing around her, ever since. Those are the high points and these people all make me want to barf!! I'm sure I left something out, and I hope somebody else will chime in! Any questions??? I'll try to be helpful.
    momrek06 and tapper01 like this.

Wow,

Thank you much!

Okay I really really dislike Wyatt
    Moontat likes this.

Ridge Forrester is coming back a new man. Thorsten Kaye from All My Children is playing Ridge. Let's hope the character of Ridge grew a backbone while he was in Paris and left his wishy-washy ways behind.
    momrek06 likes this.

I also heard that Steffy comes back for a few days sometime during December!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread