+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Liam and Hope are "vomit-y".

Brooke is her usual tramp self.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Liam and Hope are "vomit-y".

Brooke is her usual tramp self.
    OMG I could not have said this better.
    KAREN

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

We watched this show a long time ago. My mom would watch it daily when I was, like, six or so.

Brooke's still there, huh. What about Ridge?

I heard Thorn's actor has been replaced a bunch of times.

Brooke is still there...she is still a tramp.
    Ridge left Brooke for now, and is living and working in Paris. Ron Moss, who played Ridge, left the show and has not been replaced.
    The actor that plays Thorn, Winsor Harmon, has been on the show since 1996. Thorn is still trying to be named as President of Forrester Creation's.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 08-26-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Fort Member

I used to watch this show 20 years ago but I found I could go a year without watching and then see one episode and it was as if only one day had passed at Forrester Creations
    Have not seen an episode for five years but it sounds like nothing has changed

Is Bill's son, Wyatt, going to end up "getting it on" with Bill's estranged wife, Katie??? He's being Katie's sympathetic shoulder, so I wouldn't be surprised!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

okay, during the summer I watched a little and when I had to stop to go back to real life, Rick and Maya were a couple and Liam and HOpe were working their way back. Was sick today and watched a little to find out I am way behind. Rick and Caroline are engaged? What happened to Maya? Liam and Hope are splitsville again? What happened now? Brooke is living with Bill?

Wow, so much has happened that I am totally lost.

Okay, was sick again today and watched a little more of B&B Was that Jake from the bachelor as the pilot for Bill and Brooke?

Yeah, he has been their pilot for months. This also seems to be their week for people from Big Brother and Survivor to show up.

well, hope I am not sick tomorrow, I don't have many days left to take so I will probably miss it for a few more weeks.

+ Reply to Thread