+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I wanted Hope and Liam back together and like yesterday. Now a new man is in the picture? Will it be used to hurry Liam along?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That new guy sure looks like a Banderas.

Not a fan of Hope's wig.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

so Liam went to Paris to find Steffie?

Who the F does Taylor think she is? I am SO glad she is leaving. Katie and Bill split up again, Katie files for divorce AND fires Dollar Bill as CEO? Bwahaha

I like Liam and Steffy together. She helps give his character some spark. Liam and Hope are a boring couple. Wyatt and his Mom's story should be interesting. Brooke makes me crazy...I was glad Taylor confronted her behavior. Note to Hope...keep Wyatt away from your mom. I loved the expression on Dollar Bills face when Katie told him...You're Fired.

And Took Over His Job!!!!

Liam is a weenie....a sissy weenie, at that!!! So, is the new boy who rescued another child that Dollar Bill has dropped into the population?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought so and after seeing Wyatt's mom's reaction to the name Bill Spencer, I would say yes indeed.

How many more "sons" are they gonna give sleazebucket Bill! I really hate this show. Nobody has any morals! There's not one character I like.

Morals are boring!

Caroline needs a slap hard upside her head

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Caroline needs a slap hard upside her head
    I'll do it!

I very rarely comment. But, I have to say, I cannot believe they actually went back to the same old lighting-fast engagement between Hope & Liam. I started watching B&B after AMC and OLTL went off the air. As much as I want to support the remaining soaps, I might have to abandon ship. I'm hanging in a little longer to see what happens with the new characters.

+ Reply to Thread