+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

If any show could have been discontinued, it is THIS one! And it only runs between 20-25 minutes/day. Some days, they do good to get to 20 minutes....and that is WITH commercials.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know it! If I watch it, it comes on here at 1:30, and by 1:54 it is over. Then commercials until As the World Turns starts at 2:00. If I dvr it to watch later, I can zip through a show in 16 or 17 minutes!

They are working on turning Steffi into the show's next tramp. I guess that apple "don't fall too far from the (her dad's) tree"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The actor who plays Donna Logan Forrester is obviously pregnant. They are starting to shoot her in loose clothing (we all know she always wears sprayed-on clothes), behind things/people, and you can definitely see the fullness in her face and arms. She is not pregnant on the show.

Prhoshay, I was going to post and ask if she was pregnant. I haven't watched the show for quite some time now and decided to record some episodes this week. When I saw her on yesterday's episode I immediately thought she must be pregnant.

Wow, I can't believe nobody has commented on the exits of Ron Moss and Susan Flannery!

I'm a very, very casual watcher of Y&R and B&B, and by that I mean maybe I'll catch a snippet a few times a year. But I did catch a few of the flashback episodes and saw some of Stephanie's party today and I couldn't help but get teary eyed. I don't know how Ridge was written out but it would be sad if he's not there for his mother's final days. I read they may
    Click to see Spoiler:
    recast Ronn Moss so maybe the character will show up before she dies
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

The "death party" episodes are sad and tear-inspiring, I agree. Susan Flannery has been working in soaps for super-many years, so I can see her leaving and closing the door behind me. Ronn had just become boring and useless.

I was glad to see Mr.wishy-washy Ridge go and I hope they don't bring his character back.
    I will miss Stephanie.

As I read it Ronn Moss was just done with the Soap World. He walked in to TB&TB and said he was leaving in a few weeks and off he went. It surprised everyone. TBTP had nothing to do with RM's exit.

I watch Y&R pretty regular and record TB&TB. I generally fast forward through many many of the episodes.

Ya, it is kinda odd that no one has posted HERE in years! This page goes from 2009 to 2012!
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Interesting, I had read it was a contract renegotiation / salary dispute thing and Ronn decided he was done.
    Didn't hurt my feelings as I was done with B&B years ago. I still DVR Y&R and occasionally happen to catch B&B but I can't remember the last time I actively watched an episode. It changed a lot over the years and my interest just dwindled away. I don't get the popularity over in Europe - obviously it's huge there.
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 11-14-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread