+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Yup, he's with Jackie now.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's Jackie's kept boy-toy, who is now her fiance. Her son, Nick, is having a COW!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

i can't believe there is any blood to get out of the brooke/ridge/taylor stone. jeez. i used to have a soap opera screen cap humor site years ago and i covered b&b (actually, atwt & gl, too). b&b is truly a one trick pony show.

This show stinks so much right now that it's unreal. They could cancel it and I don't think anyone would care.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I still DVR it but, more times than not, I just delete it off the list....especially if it is still on the DVR after so many days.

I didn't watch i don't know if it was either Friday or Monday's show....where Stephanie's sister pulled a "Carrie" on Donna by pouring the honey and glitter all over her from the catwalk above the fashion show. I saw the next show where they were still showing it, so I was kind of glad I hadn't deleted which ever show it was.

And I am more apt to clean the kitchen or do laundry at this time and have the show on for background noise....rather than sitting there watching it intently!

Looks like ol' Stephanie is heading for a stroke, what with the headaches and numbness and all. I know that Eric has had one; has Steph had one in the past?

I don't know why I can't stop checking out this stupid show, but for some reason, I can't. It really gets on my nerves.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I tuned in every now and again to see if Thorne is still alive and kicking. He truly is the forgotten Forrester. Sad. He's the best looking guy on the show (imho).
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The definitely marginalize him.

I know Step faked a heart attack or a stroke a few years ago. I'm with you prhoshay, I keep getting sucked back into this show and I can't stop it. I just recently started to watch it again.

I was surprised that they took top honors at the daytime Emmy award show a few weeks ago.

+ Reply to Thread