+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Love those names!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is there a woman on the show that Stephanie hasn't slapped at one time or another? And why has no one ever decked that broad? Susan Flannery(?) really is a good actress because I absolutely despise Stephanie.

The show should be very good tomorrow but I won't be here to watch. Would one of you pm me and give me synopsis? (Can't think of the right word here.) I would appreciate it so much.

Saw the actress that plays Felicia on 'Dancing with the Stars'. She was part of the audience.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She's been there before, Shay. I think that she is so pretty. She was even pretty with a bald head.

Ridge and Brooke make me sick.

I guess Stephanie being abused by her father is the reason she is the way she is. I don't think us finding out this little bit of info is going to make her change her ways though. She's been that way since forever and even though I love to hate her, I wouldn't want to have her any other way.

I keep hoping that Stephanie's sister tells mom (whom she's taken care of for 30 years, with no real life of her own) and everybody else, that she is gay!!! Talk about a memorable holiday!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2165555;
    Ridge and Brooke make me sick.

I guess Stephanie being abused by her father is the reason she is the way she is. I don't think us finding out this little bit of info is going to make her change her ways though. She's been that way since forever and even though I love to hate her, I wouldn't want to have her any other way.
    Wonder how many more relatives Stephanie has stashed away? Remember the daughter who was assumed to be dead but was actually residing in some nursing home or whatever the heck it was?

Ridge makes me sick, period. He has a superiour attitude that makes me want to just slap the taste out of his mouth. Who was he to be so irate about his grandmother? What did she ever do to that jerk? And am I alone in wishing that Betty White had never, ever taken that lame roll?

Has Stephanie ever worn anything other than pants suits on this show? When the actress played Dr. Laura Horton on Days of our Lives, I'm pretty sure she wore dresses/skirts, didn't she?

Ol' Steph is certainly getting ready to pull a nasty act on Jackie, isn't she?? Next week should be a doozy!!

Well Dr Horton was about half the size of Stephanie so that might have something to do with it.
    I like pantsuits on other people, not myself, but some of hers are so slouchy. I never see the soaps any more. My life has taken a drastic turn since the retirement.

+ Reply to Thread