+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3287225;
    I think Stephanie is too obvious a choice (as is Katie), plus I don't think she'd do anything like that to hurt the company that she's not done with. I think her financial investment it too great.
    I see the show at 12:30 so I know the answer!! Nah nah nah nah nah na.

Well I didn't see THAT coming! LOL

I was cracking up at the beginning of the show counting who was in the office, who was coming in the office and who was missing from the office.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Who we should have seen something coming here. The most obvious person here who it would have been should have been who we saw!!! That that dirty RICK!!! How stupid are we??? REAL!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Could this show get any dumber? Can anyone see what the attraction is that the mother and both daughters have fallen for Rick? To be perfectly honest I can't see even one woman falling for that guy, let alone three in the same family. He'd be waaay down my list.

Man, I was waiting for Stephanie to jump and out yell, "BUSTED!"

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3298795;
    Could this show get any dumber? Can anyone see what the attraction is that the mother and both daughters have fallen for Rick? To be perfectly honest I can't see even one woman falling for that guy, let alone three in the same family. He'd be waaay down my list.
    I swear when I watch this show, most of the time all I can think about is, "Okay how many of these gals/guys slept with him/her."

And Brooke and Ridge really need to find another hobby. All they seem to do is $%*&!

Yes I find Brooke and Ridges constant and undying "heat" a bit hard to swallow. Do they ever have a serious conversation while dress and standing, or sitting?

Here's another question. Wasn't Bridget studying to be a doctor? If so, what happened. She's now wanting to be a designer.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bridget IS a doctor. I get the impression that she felt "out of the family loop" by not being in the fashion business, and has thrown some designs "into the ring". She has taken a leave of absence from the medical profession. How stupid is that??? This show needs new writers with fresh brains.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3304442;
    Bridget IS a doctor. I get the impression that she felt "out of the family loop" by not being in the fashion business, and has thrown some designs "into the ring". She has taken a leave of absence from the medical profession. How stupid is that??? This show needs new writers with fresh brains.
    Well that should work out for her. I know I'd want a doctor who took off every now and then to draw a few dresses, bathing suits or whatever.

+ Reply to Thread