+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3265420;
    I saw it ~ what questions do you have, Muduh?
    I was just wondering how you would take the time to string up all that crap on the beach, for the nuptials, but forget the preacher. Guess I'm not alone.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=prhoshay;3265569;]The scene where Donna took off the swimsuit and handed it back to Pam made my skin crawl. [/QUOTE

Hi to everyone. I am new here.

Me too! I was in the middle of eating lunch and I shouted at the tv: "Now I know she didn't just take that ugly "crochet blanket bikini" off and hand it to Pam!Needless to say lunch was over after that scene. What was funny too is Eric said: All of our phones are busy with buyers trying to order this bikini or somethin' like that? When he said that I cracked up laughing LOL!
    Last edited by PrincessPresto; 01-10-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My hope for this storyline was for Steffi to turn up pregnant, and for everybody to assume it's Marcus' baby, but it's really Rick's. Ridge's eyes would shoot across the room like champagne corks! His ears would spin around backward on the sides of his head! Well...a girl can dream, can't she?

I gave up on the actor who plays Marcus earlier this week when he said "axe" instead of "ask". A good actor never would have gone there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I must have missed the "axe" moment! Darn!

I am just wondering what the Steffi/Rick child's relationship would be to everyone else.......

Ridge: Grandpa and Uncle
    Brooke: Grandma and Step-grandma
    Eric: Grandpa and great-grandpa! HA! I must stop after that one. Too weird.

When Stephanie and Brooke were up on that roof-top balconey (for lack of a better word) today, I thought we might be so lucky to see them get down and dirty and pull a Ridge and Rick scenario.

Instead they witness Ridge running out of the building screaming after Steffi and then we have to wait to see what happens next!

I know that Y&R airs a day ahead in Canada from what we see in the US; does B&B air a day ahead as well?

Hey girls! I saw the show today, but couldn't hear much of it as I was talking a friend through a crisis (the third one this week) on the phone. Did Jackie's bunch steal Eric's designs?

Personally, I think it was Felicia. Hopefully, we'll find out tomorrow!

She got turned down by Nick when she tried to get him to "hook up" with her, even to the point of saying that she didn't care if he had a fiancee. Not long after that, Eric's designs started showing up on his computer.

I hate the lame runway shows that happen on this show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was wondering if it was Stephanie. I could see her doing it just to get back at Donna. Then I thought Stephanie did look rather surprised when she found out about the theft of the designs.

Felicia did have a weird look on her face though. So maybe.....

Then at the very end when Nick went into the office to meet with the mystery person, he looked rather stunned when he realized who it was. For a second, I thought maybe it was Ridge. It would be a way for him to get back at Rick.....who doesn't even know this is all happening since he is too busy swapping spit with Steffie.

Now I am wondering if it isn't Stephanie's looney sister!

I also am tired of all these runway scenes on B&B, and all those stupid Restless Style photo shoots on Y&R (I give a pass to the one in Paris, since besides the actual photo shoot session, I really loved seeing bits of Paris).

Ah....and it really could be Thorne!! He's a very unhappy man right now! He and Felicia are like evil twins!

From Nick's reaction I will say it is Stephanie.

Oh no, I hope not Pam. She drives me crazy. Cannot believe she used to be the mother on Wonder Years.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I think Stephanie is too obvious a choice (as is Katie), plus I don't think she'd do anything like that to hurt the company that she's not done with. I think her financial investment it too great.

+ Reply to Thread