+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3246274;
    Why can't they confront them with the evidence and at least let her plead her case?! Not that I like them together but still. Not fair!
    Now, now, there you go getting all logical on us. You know that isn't the way it's done on soaps.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Especially one as poorly done as this one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3246293;
    Especially one as poorly done as this one.
    What did you think about Rick hanging over the dying Phoebe yelling "Come on now!!"? Come on and what? And of course I had to notice Ridge gather her up like a sack of flour, not knowing what the extent of her injuries might be. I think my seven year old knows better.

Don't you all think they should fire all those sorry writers and let US give it a shot? How could we be any worse?

Okay, today puzzled me. After you all see the show, let's talk. I have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3265348;
    Okay, today puzzled me. After you all see the show, let's talk. I have questions.
    I saw it ~ what questions do you have, Muduh?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I missed Friday's show and haven't watched it yet on the DVR, but I did see today's show and think I know what you are also wondering.

Is that legal?

The scene where Donna took off the swimsuit and handed it back to Pam made my skin crawl.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, that was another EWWWW moment, definitely. Plus all that sprayed on tan and glitter. I am sure that was all over the lovingly-crotcheted bikini too. Ick!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3265549;
    I missed Friday's show and haven't watched it yet on the DVR, but I did see today's show and think I know what you are also wondering.

Is that legal?
    That is what I wondered if the question was too. They could marry themselves (not sure if legal in CA) and then go to a judge to legalize it (if not legal in CA).
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I can't help but wonder how many times you have to actually die to be able to promise to love somebody " 'til death do us part"? Do you get a new social security number everytime you are "reborn" so that you can " 'til death do us part" again?

+ Reply to Thread