+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

You would think that the main characters, never changing, would all be sick of each other by now, wouldn't you? The writers really need to step their games up. Seems to me that they are getting paid for absolutely NOTHING.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well eventually they will bring on another woman, she will marry everyone in sight, some several times, and then we'll be right back where we are now.

Hey, just thought of something. Now that Amber has money maybe she can come back and marry everyone.
    Last edited by Muduh; 11-24-2008 at 12:53 AM.

This will be week 3 since I've watched the show. I stop recording it right after Rick's little accident with Ridge. It's not worth the space on my DVR anymore. This is the pattern with me and this soap though. It's up and down.

Fort Member

I used to love B&B always thought it was silly but that was part of the appeal along with the fact its only 30minutes long and comes on at 4:30pm here which was when i used to get home from work, (used to love Passions for its pure stupididty as well) but now days I watch it maybe once every two months and nothing changes its almost like one day lasts 12 epsiodes, we are about 6 weeks behind so i check the web site maybe once a month to catch up on the never changing story line and thats it. I think the Amber days were my favourites. I do wonder how long Brooke, Ridge and Taylor can keep it up, at what age will they tell Brooke she is too old for the lingerie and needs to attempt seduction in PJs and blue pill in Ridges drink.

Watched it the other day (this week). What happened with Eric and Donna? They seem (in their minds) to still love each other.

Eric set up a video camera to spy on Donna and the boy toy (cannot think of his name ) in their office. Thorne hired an actor and actress that looked like Donna and boy toy to make out in front of the camera. He pointed it out to Eric on his computer screen, and Eric flipped his lid. Of course with this being soap opera land, Eric never told Donna why he was going back to Stephanie.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3244829;
    Eric set up a video camera to spy on Donna and the boy toy (cannot think of his name ) in their office. Thorne hired an actor and actress that looked like Donna and boy toy to make out in front of the camera. He pointed it out to Eric on his computer screen, and Eric flipped his lid. Of course with this being soap opera land, Eric never told Donna why he was going back to Stephanie.
    Well I missed all that but if poor old Eric is so far gone that he doesn't even know his own wife when he sees her (or doesn't) then I think Stephanie is who he belongs with. Wouldn't it have been a hoot if Donna had walked in Eric's office just as he was observing "her" and the other guy on screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3244902;
    Well I missed all that but if poor old Eric is so far gone that he doesn't even know his own wife when he sees her (or doesn't) then I think Stephanie is who he belongs with. Wouldn't it have been a hoot if Donna had walked in Eric's office just as he was observing "her" and the other guy on screen?
    That would have been a hoot, Muduh. It never showed Thorne making sure Donna was away from Eric's office or her own.

Owen ~ that is the name of the boy toy!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I never saw that Thorne had hired actors, but I knew that that wasn't Donna.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why can't they confront them with the evidence and at least let her plead her case?! Not that I like them together but still. Not fair!

+ Reply to Thread