+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3237910;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Is Phoebe the one who goes with Marcus? Wonder if he'll be involved.

You DO realize that you've created a monster here don't you? I may only leave "invisible: messages from now on.
    Marcus is not involved. I'll put what happens in spoiler tags if you want to know what happens.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, I give up....what kind of pleasure do you guys get out of watching the show if you already know what is doing to happen way down the road?? I've always wanted to know that answer, but have never remembered to ask. I'm not mad at anybody; just perplexed. This show is stupid, anyway, and I record it 5 days/week.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree that this show is stupid. I will only watch this show if the spoilers say something good is about to happen. I stopped watching when Taylor came back from the dead.
    As for spoilers in general, I like to know what's going to happen, it lets me know whether it's worth my time, and lately they really haven't been worth my time except for Y&R, even when I read the spoilers for that show I like to see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3237920;
    Marcus is not involved. I'll put what happens in spoiler tags if you want to know what happens.
    Yes, please tell us.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3237970;
    Yes, please tell us.
    Ok.

Click to see Spoiler:
    No, Marcus is not involved. She is arguing with Rick about him, her, and her mom and that whole situation, Rick gets in his car to drive away and she jumps in and tries to grabs the wheel the car goes off the road, later she dies in Ridge's arms.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3237930;
    OK, I give up....what kind of pleasure do you guys get out of watching the show if you already know what is doing to happen way down the road?? I've always wanted to know that answer, but have never remembered to ask. I'm not mad at anybody; just perplexed. This show is stupid, anyway, and I record it 5 days/week.
    Up until a couple of years ago when my life took a drastic change, I watched all the CBS shows almost every day. Now I'm lucky if I see one or two of them in a month. I still like to know what's going on and it doesn't matter what day I get the news. And there have been a few times when I have skipped over to read the last chapter in a book.

Now if I can just find someone who can fill me in on GL.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3237988;
    Ok.

Click to see Spoiler:
    No, Marcus is not involved. She is arguing with Rick about him, her, and her mom and that whole situation, Rick gets in his car to drive away and she jumps in and tries to grabs the wheel the car goes off the road, later she dies in Ridge's arms.
    Wow, thank you!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I don't always watch the B&B either, mainly because it just gets too annoying at times. Especially who is with Ridge, Taylor, Logan, and Nick. Back and forth, back and forth. So I will check the spoilers to keep up and, if something really juicy is going to happen, I will make it a point to check it out.

I could have done without the little sushi fest today.

Yes the sushi thing was a bit much. The lights strung up around the room were too. I can just see her hauling the ladder through the house, while wearing her tool belt, and the string of lights hanging around her neck, in order to set up that little seduction scene. If they gave as much thought to the rest of their lives as they do those ridiculous bedroom decorations they would probably have much less trouble than they do.

Does anyone ever really
    Click to see Spoiler:
    die on this show? Macy died and came back. Taylor has died and come back twice hasn't she? Perhaps Prince Omar will whisk Steffi off to his clinic of the last resort, revive her and let her live until Brad Bell decides it's time to bring her back from the dead.

All I know is that B&B has become an uwatchable mess with no one I can root for or really care about. When you wish they'd all die horrible deaths you know it's time to stop watching.

+ Reply to Thread