+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3224003;
    I was telling my husband about those super lame scenes of Rick and Ridge because he missed it. I was so happy Joel talked about it on the Soup. We were cracking up.
    I also didn't realize Ridge said Rick's name so many times until Joel pointed it out.
    I also didn't realize how many times Ridge said "Rick" either!

I seldom watch but did catch the "fight" and Rick's fall. I have to admit I was pulling for a death there because I can't stand that guy. Haven't seen it since so I didn't know that they were recycling the old paralysis thing ONE more time. And a fall like that and only a swollen spinal cord? What are the chances?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Rick has become pouty and manipulative with his mother since his injury. He also reacted to a doctor's test on his foot today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't watch B&B all the time so I was wondering if Taylor ever had a thing with Eric Forrester. She's been with Ridge, Nick, Rick, and I even think Thorne, right?

And Brooke has been with Eric, Ridge and Nick. Anyone else?

Eric has been with Stephanie, Brooke, Donna and didn't he have a fling with Nick's mother?

Nick has been with Brooke, Taylor, Bridget and Katie!

My head is ready to explode!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3226160;
    I don't watch B&B all the time so I was wondering if Taylor ever had a thing with Eric Forrester. She's been with Ridge, Nick, Rick, and I even think Thorne, right?

Eric has been with Stephanie, Brooke, Donna and didn't he have a fling with Nick's mother?

Eric and Brooke's mother were in love but he had to marry Stephanie because she was pregnant with Ridge, who ended up not being Eric's son. Yes, Eric was almost engaged to Nick's mother, Jackie Marone.

Yes, Taylor has been with Thorne but not Eric. Both Brooke and Taylor have been with that one psychiatrist, James (I think that was his name). His father on the show was Scotty from Star Trek.

Taylor has also been with Prince Omar. I loved the show back then. Now, not so much. I am so tired of the Ridge going back and forth between Brooke and Taylor storyline.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3226160;

Brooke met Ridge when she helped her mother who catered a party for the Forresters. I'm not sure but I think that Stephanie employed Beth to do the party sort of as an "In your face" thing. Brooke was engaged to a policeman at the time. (I do hope this is not all a figment of my imagination. Surely not because I can see the guy plain as day.)

Thanks ladies.

Yeah, I remember the whole Prince Omar stuff too. I just didn't include that in with the Forrester guys. I remember James as well. I just couldn't remember if Taylor and Eric were ever hanging out together. And I knew that Ridge was really Massimo's son, not Eric's.

And, Muduh, what you are describing sounds very familiar to me too. I remember Stephanie having a party way back when.

Wonder how long Rick will milk the "paralysis" I was stunned when he went to get up and actually stood up! That fall he took should have killed him or at least made him paralyzed for life!

Joel McHale brought up how much Ridge called Rick by his name AGAIN tonight.

On Dec 5th
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ridge & Taylors daughter Phoebe is killed in a car crash!

I haven't watched B&B in a while, I may have to tune in for this!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Wow!

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't know how I feel about this. Thinking of how this storyline will affect Hunter Tylo since she lost her own son in real life not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3237779;
    Wow!

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't know how I feel about this. Thinking of how this storyline will affect Hunter Tylo since she lost her own son in real life not too long ago.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Is Phoebe the one who goes with Marcus? Wonder if he'll be involved.

You DO realize that you've created a monster here don't you? I may only leave "invisible: messages from now on.

+ Reply to Thread