+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3208038;
    Several years ago she was called the most beautiful woman on soaps. I pretty much agreed with them (whoever "them" are). I know that she has aged some but those lips are not enhancing her appearance, not by a long shot. She really looks pitiful.

Shay I think that Jack is probably going to look a little more groady as time goes by. Isn't that man in his mid fifties? Those young women are just going to make him look ridiculous.

By the way, I've been out of town and didn't watch the shows for a while. Did I see Nick and Katie in bed together today? Lord have mercy we need a score card here.
    He'll be 49 on Oct. 3. Yikes! And, yes, you did see Nick and Katie in bed together. That was just gross. And Taylor is having fantasies of Ridge being with her in bed, again....while she's laying there with Rick! This show is just sick!

Here I go being bad, but I can just see someone jumping out of a burning building and landing and bouncing on Taylor's lips!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So, what kind of snake was that? I was afraid that Marcus was a goner. Pam really doesn't need to be running loose, does she? I'll have to say that this show is fast losing me. Everyone on it has been married to everyone else there and half are still lusting after the ones who got away.

Do we think that Katie has absconded with the baby since she lost her own?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3213610;
    So, what kind of snake was that? I was afraid that Marcus was a goner. Pam really doesn't need to be running loose, does she? I'll have to say that this show is fast losing me. Everyone on it has been married to everyone else there and half are still lusting after the ones who got away.
    I'm right there with you. I've gone from watching the show every day, to watch just one episode a week, maybe.

It's to root/care for a couple because you know they'll be broken up soon and or 3 months prior they were just declaring their love for someone else. Nick went from building this great life with Taylor (not my opinion but what the show was giving me) to falling in love again with Bridgette, while developing feelings Katie. He's like the female Brooke, who he now has a child with. I'm sure they'll be making eyes at each other again soon enough.

It would be nice if Thorne and Felicia actually got a story. It's all ridiculous. Soaps in general these days just aren't what they used to be.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Felicia's story is to be a 40 something year old woman who wants to see her mommy and daddy get back together and do whatever it is in her power to make that happen. I'm off and on with B&B. It get's really good at times and then they drop the ball and lose my interest again. At least crazy Pam has popped up again to scare the bejesus out of Donna.

Crazy Pam cracks me up! Donna drives me nuts. Stephanie's hair? What's up with that?

Ridge/Brooke/Taylor Rinse. Repeat
    Nick/Bridget/Taylor/Brooke/Katie Rinse. Repeat.

Like I have said in the past, holiday gatherings must be so awkward. How do the little ones not get confused with who is their aunt, mother, father, uncle, niece, cousin, boyfriend?

Great summation of Felicia's storyline, BBD!

Did anyone see Ridge dump Rick over the side of a building while Rick was belligerently confronting Ridge about Taylor still being in love with him?? Ol' Rick has no leg function right now....not that I expect that to last long. He's got swelling around his spinal cord, but I don't think he has any permanent damage.

Ol' Pammy had a sizeable brain tumor removed. They think that is what was causing her bizarre behavior with Donna....not her mental illness. Yeah..... Okay................

If you can catch The Soup this week, do it! Joel McHale mentions the scene where Rick falls over the ledge.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3223953;
    If you can catch The Soup this week, do it! Joel McHale mentions the scene where Rick falls over the ledge.
    I was telling my husband about those super lame scenes of Rick and Ridge because he missed it. I was so happy Joel talked about it on the Soup. We were cracking up.
    I also didn't realize Ridge said Rick's name so many times until Joel pointed it out.

I'm sure Rick will work this for all it's worth!

+ Reply to Thread