+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Several days ago, Eric was moaning Donna's name the first time he awoke. No one was with him. He definitely remembers. He also acknowledged Stephanie when she was sitting by his bedside, after moaning "Donna". I won't spoil the rest for you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Here's another case of the writers being out in left field. Way many years ago, when I worked in hospitals, I had about as many comatose patients as I had alert ones. NEVER did I see a comatose patient with a two months growth of beard. That's all a part of their daily hygiene. You SHAVE the patient when he gets his bath and mouth care. Shaving wasn't my job, but I've been known to pitch in and do one in a pinch. Families would be throwing a major fit, and rightly so, if the patient wasn't taken better care of than that.

Well heck, if we'd known that's all it would take we'd have had Stephanie to wash his feet sooner.

Need a little help here! Okay, we know that Donna has no morals, just as no one else on the show has any. Putting that aside, please explain to me how Stephanie can take over, like gang busters, and throw Donna out of the house. Wouldn't that work just the opposite? Wouldn't Eric's WIFE be in the drivers seat here? And Brooke just said that Eric was in a coma for months. I wondered how long it was supposed to have been. I also wonder how Brooke/Taylor's kid hasn't aged any in those months. They need to hire the writers on this show and let US take over.

Donna is easily intimidated, and Stephanie knows it! Is Brooke's/Taylor's kid a whopper or is Taylor just a stick??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well I know for sure that Taylor has no butt. That has been a topic of conversation between my girlfriend and me for years. Flat as a board.

I guess with the big boobs, no backside for counterbalance, and the big baby, it's a wonder she doesn't fall on her face when she picks him up.

FORT Newbie

If Taylor falls on her face, her BIG BALLOON LIPS will bounce her right back up.
    I used to think she was pretty, but now she seems to have had too much "work" done
    and too much make-up for her age.

Jack Wagner looks like unholy hell on this show! Why does he have to look so stinky and groady??

Quote Originally Posted by BucFan;3205980;
    If Taylor falls on her face, her BIG BALLOON LIPS will bounce her right back up.
    I used to think she was pretty, but now she seems to have had too much "work" done
    and too much make-up for her age.
    Several years ago she was called the most beautiful woman on soaps. I pretty much agreed with them (whoever "them" are). I know that she has aged some but those lips are not enhancing her appearance, not by a long shot. She really looks pitiful.

Shay I think that Jack is probably going to look a little more groady as time goes by. Isn't that man in his mid fifties? Those young women are just going to make him look ridiculous.

By the way, I've been out of town and didn't watch the shows for a while. Did I see Nick and Katie in bed together today? Lord have mercy we need a score card here.

+ Reply to Thread