+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

The main thing I like about Felicia is how she can raise one eyebrow so high and the other one never moves. That's a trick I'd like to learn.
    I'm trying to remember if I've ever seem her really pleased about anything. She always looks about five seconds away from breaking down. I do like her better than some of the women there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by stillgot_r_ribb View Post
    Yep step daughter, ex fiance,
    and soon to be
    mother of his child
    My kids had a tape when they were little of "Silly Songs". One of them was titled "I'm My Own Grandpa"
    This soap always reminds me of that song.

I would like the writers to let just ONE couple stay happily married for the duration of the soap. COME ON - there are a few of us out there in the big world that don't hop from bed to bed, and we have enough drama in our lives to make a soap opera.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    The main thing I like about Felicia is how she can raise one eyebrow so high and the other one never moves. That's a trick I'd like to learn.
    Maybe she's related to Phil Keoghan from "The Amazing Race".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    How long are they going to have Brooke remain fertile? I'm tired of her on-going baby factory. I think it will make great storyline when she realizes that she's past the point of conceiving. Her storyline is soooo connected to her sexuality.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    How long are they going to have Brooke remain fertile? I'm tired of her on-going baby factory. I think it will make great storyline when she realizes that she's past the point of conceiving. Her storyline is soooo connected to her sexuality.
    Oh the horror of Brooke Logan going through menopause.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I have always liked Brooke, but they aren't making it easy. I just hate her being so trashy and giving Stephanie so much ammunition with which to cut her down. I hate that Stephanie woman, not crazy about Taylor, and really liked Darla and Brooke. I also like Felicia and old Sally is always good for a laugh. Bridget is nuts. She attracts more losers than anyone could imagine.

I can`t stand how trashy they are making Brooke.

Now; what`s worse. They are doing the same thing to Bridget. Who I think is getting an unfair shake. Because her intentions with Nick was because she loves him. While his intentions are for sex and using her. Makes me kinda mad really. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    I hear you loud and clear! I watch it on and off.....mainly because it comes on right after Y&R.

I forget how many times Brooke and Ridge have been married, divorced, etc. And why can't Brooke find someone other than a Forrester to marry?
    Oh yeah, she had flings with two of Bridget's hubbies.

And Ridge.... between Brooke and Taylor, can't he find anyone else? Back and forth, back and forth, etc.

I cringe at the family gatherings (holidays, funerals, weddings) where half of the crowd has been married at one time or another to most of the people there! And all of these kids that have been spawned......they are half-brothers/sisters to their father/mother, stepchildren to their aunts and uncles. It's mind boggling!
    Yeah. I`d be so-o confused.

At thanksgiving:

Umm... will you please pass the potatoes...............

Now who are you to me again?......................

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm wondering if the gardener guy, instead of outright blackmailing Taylor, will convince Phoebe that she wants to marry him? Whaddya think? Where is this storyline going?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm wondering if the gardener guy, instead of outright blackmailing Taylor, will convince Phoebe that she wants to marry him? Whaddya think? Where is this storyline going?
    That`s the only thing I`m thinking.....
    He says he wants to go after Phoebe, instead of Taylor. That`s the only way he could hurt her. By getting her to trust him first.

I hate that Bridgets child is Dante`s. I mean, he has just got settled /finally/ with Felicia, now he`ll be tempted to get back with Bridget. Hate this storyline!!

I wish it would be her and Nicks child. To cause friction with Brooke. (Who I think is a tramp with absolutely no morals)... And Ridge. Who is a complete IDIOT!! but acts all that. (can`t stand him)

It would also make up (even though you can`t replace a child) the devastation she felt at losing their child Nicole.

Now what will they name the baby? Brante' or Didgett? LOL

+ Reply to Thread