+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3163218;
    Ridge takes a lot on himself, don't you think? No matter if he likes Donna or not (I sure don't) his dad is married to her so she is legally the one to make decisions about him. For Ridge to have papers drawn up to disconnect life support is quite presumptuous. And then for them to all stand around talking about waiting for their mother to waddle in (I know that's tacky, sorry) and give her two cents is pushing it. Donna is taking it far better than I would.

Thanks Shay. Don't you just love how these folks keep "it" in the family? Nick has now shared the beds of Brooke, her daughter Bridgett and Brooke's sister Katie. Did I leave any other family member out?
    You can throw in Taylor too! She is now in bed with Rick Forrester, whose mother is Brooke, sister is Bridget, and aunt is Katie!

Did Nick ever try to get it on with Donna? I know Donna was with Thorne for a bit, whether they did anything or not. Did Nick ever try anything with Felicia? If he did try with these two, I think the only one left (other than his MOM) would be Stephanie!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Ridge just had to drop by the legal department of the hospital to get the paper to disconnect.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3163436;
    Did Nick ever try anything with Felicia? If he did try with these two, I think the only one left (other than his MOM) would be Stephanie!
    He was with Felicia too when she came back on the show. Remember when she was trying to say baby Dominic (hence the name) was his but was hiding the fact that she was tramping it up in Europe and had that one night stand with Dante.

Whoa! I had forgotten all about that!! Good Grief! Your memory is outstanding!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks, I guess I'm not too bad for a 29 yr old whose been watching soaps since I can remember.

I had forgotten about the whole baby Dominick/Dante thing.

When all these Forrester/Marone/Logan heirs grow up and marry, they should just rename the show "the Bold and the Inbred"

I think the guy who plays Marcus is a lousy actor.

Well it appears that my good buddy Stephanie is back on the scene. Get ready, Donna, and don't get within slappin distance of her. Not only does she call you ever name in the book but she'll slap you into next week if you're not on your guard.

The editing of this show is so awful. Friday's episode was especially terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3176194;
    The editing of this show is so awful. Friday's episode was especially terrible.
    My recording of it was awful! It sounded like they were speaking 2 languages at the same time!

+ Reply to Thread