+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

So we never "knew" anything happened that day on the island and now we do.

Yeah, I was wondering awhile back if Katie and Nick did the do since we never saw it actually happen. I guess now we know.

I want to see then together for some reason. I think they play well off of one another.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

(Cue dramatic, old fashioned organ music!)

Will Eric die after Ridge turns off his life support machine???

Will Ridge be accused of "murdering" his father???

Stay tuned, Folks!

(Fade to black with fading, old fashioned organ music...)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hi everyone who watches B&B...I was laughing when I read some of the comments! The other day I was hoping Katie would just throw herself overboard... that girl is so boring to me
    ...living the good life!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3160665;
    (Cue dramatic, old fashioned organ music!)

Will Eric die after Ridge turns off his life support machine???

Will Ridge be accused of "murdering" his father???

Stay tuned, Folks!

(Fade to black with fading, old fashioned organ music...)
    I was gone for a week. Fill me in if you don't mind.

Eric has been in a coma and on a vent since he lost consciousness right after he and Donna "did the deed". Of course the family is all torn up, and it is killing them that Donna has power of attorney, medical and otherwise. He has shown zero improvement. Ridge and Brooke were visiting Eric; Brooke leaves the room, and Ridge hears Eric's voice telling Ridge to "let me go." Ridge turns off the machine; everybody comes running in, and they flick the machine back on; they fuss at Ridge, but he doesn't get into any real trouble. Ridge calls a family meeting at Eric's office, and tells folks that they need to withdraw life support, and Ridge has brought along the form to do it. Just as Donna is about to sign the paper, her "assistant" (whom I thought had been let go) comes in and stops it, telling her not to let them make her sign the paper if that's not what she wants to do.

Katie is carrying Nick's baby, he knows, but they don't want to tell Bridgett until they know if the pregnancy is a 'go'.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When I watched today's episode, I was wondering where Owen (Donna's non-assistant) came from since she let him go. Speculation about Owen
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think he did something to that bottle of alcohol he gave Eric as a gift.

Ahhhhh!!! Interesting speculation! He was in quite the hurry to pour the alcohol out the night he was in Donna's bedroom, wasn't he?

Yup he was and I thought it was really odd.

Ridge takes a lot on himself, don't you think? No matter if he likes Donna or not (I sure don't) his dad is married to her so she is legally the one to make decisions about him. For Ridge to have papers drawn up to disconnect life support is quite presumptuous. And then for them to all stand around talking about waiting for their mother to waddle in (I know that's tacky, sorry) and give her two cents is pushing it. Donna is taking it far better than I would.

Thanks Shay. Don't you just love how these folks keep "it" in the family? Nick has now shared the beds of Brooke, her daughter Bridgett and Brooke's sister Katie. Did I leave any other family member out?
    Last edited by Muduh; 08-11-2008 at 09:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread