+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140141142143144145146147148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,496 of 1496
Like Tree767Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I can't stop staring at Hunter Tylo's face.
    Fang2170 likes this.
    “Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    MamaC, there are numerous articles all over the internet on what HT did to herself with botox and plastic surgery. She was so beautiful, WHY did she have to do anything????

Hunter Tylo plastic surgery gone wrong!

"Her lips are also one of the most visible and drastic difference that can be seen which makes her entirely different. The lip fillers that she underwent made her lips much more plumber."
    Oh wow! Those before and after pictures sure do show how her plastic surgery really did go wrong! I think that happens to so many celebs and even regular people, at times. I remember seeing pictures of some woman who was obsessed with Barbie (as in the doll!) and had undergone so much surgery to become like her. Then there was another woman whose face ended up looking like a cat. Don't know if you ever watched the Real Housewives from Miami show, but there was an elderly woman who really was quite disfigured from so much plastic surgery. Kenny Rogers and Burt Reynolds didn't do themselves any favors IMHO.

I still stand by my story about her being teased as a child about her big lips and then growing into them as a teen. Maybe when she started getting nose jobs, chin implants, botox, and what not, she figured a little lip filler couldn't hurt. Sadly, she was wrong about that!

I do think the actress who plays Steffy has had quite a few sessions with a plastic surgeon. Funny, I just checked imdb.com, and the actress who plays Steffy is 31 years old today! For me, that's still too young for botox, fillers, etc.
    momrek06 and Fang2170 like this.

Taylor was totally different back then, she used to be such a great character in the past, she was so much better and much more honorable and respectable, she was a good contrast to the manipulative and calculating slut Brooke. I used to love Taylor, but ever since they brought her character back from the dead, Bradley Bell has completely destroyed her character, turned her into an alcoholic and manipulative slut like Brooke, she was nothing like this in the past. Bradley completely ruined the integrity of Taylor's character in favor of glorifying the forever bed-hopping slutty Brooke, it's frustrating. The blatant biasness Bradley has for Brooke on the show is absolutely sickening. I still re-watch old episodes of B&B from the 80s and 90s sometimes when Taylor was still the beautiful and loving and respectable and selfless woman she was. If I had known that Bradley was going to destroy Taylor like this then I would've preferred Taylor stayed dead, because at least the integrity of her character would've remained intact if she had remained dead. I really do miss the old Taylor a lot, the way Bradley has destroyed her character is very disappointing and frustrating, it's like turning Hope into Steffy, the old Taylor and this new Taylor are like 2 different people.

I agree about Hunter Tylo's plastic surgery, she used to be so naturally beautiful back then, before all the plastic surgery, I used to think Hunter Tylo was much more beautiful and more attractive than Katherine Kelly Lang...so it's very disappointing to see her beauty destroyed with all the plastic surgery, I don't understand why she would ruin her looks like that, she had no reason to alter her looks in any way, she was perfectly beautiful the way she was.
    Last edited by LindaL100; 04-18-2018 at 08:23 AM.
    Fang2170 likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by betty80 View Post
    I can't stop staring at Hunter Tylo's face.
    Same here, and I'm staring for not-so-nice reasons. I remember reading about Priscilla Presley's silicon injections, that migrated and hardened in areas of her face. She has had multiple surgeries to remove the silicon and try to smooth out the damage. Hunter's lower face looks similar. There are areas that appear to be hardened and immobile, and it looks very odd when she is speaking. Such a shame...she was beautiful before the plastic surgeries
    momrek06 and betty80 like this.

So Bill is blackmailing Steffy into the annulment. That’s rich.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I am wondering if Liam will sign the papers right there and then or take them home and take a few days to decide.

+ Reply to Thread