+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Donna does still have a job there, but I sure can't tell what she supposedly does. Model, maybe?

Katie is rejecting and they keep saying that she only has a few weeks, or less, to live. For all I know, she died today on Catalina Island. My satellite went out for the second half of the show. I'm really starting to hate satellite.

I know what Vic and Sabrina have in common.........HIS MONEY!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't watch all of it today either, so I don't know what happened on Catalina.

I really do not watch the show as faithfully as I used to. I guess when I started losing count of how many times Ridge and Brooke have been married/divorced, how many members of the same family these guys can bed, etc., I just needed a break.

So I missed when it came to light that Katie's body is rejecting the heart. Maybe it was just last week or the week before. I did hear them say today that she may only have weeks left. Could she possibly get another heart transplant? (I say this hoping that Donna gets hit by a truck or something and they use her heart for Katie!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3039431;
    I didn't watch all of it today either, so I don't know what happened on Catalina.

I really do not watch the show as faithfully as I used to. I guess when I started losing count of how many times Ridge and Brooke have been married/divorced, how many members of the same family these guys can bed, etc., I just needed a break.

So I missed when it came to light that Katie's body is rejecting the heart. Maybe it was just last week or the week before. I did hear them say today that she may only have weeks left. Could she possibly get another heart transplant? (I say this hoping that Donna gets hit by a truck or something and they use her heart for Katie!)
    B&B comes on here in thirty minutes. If I get a chance to watch, I'll report back later.

I can't take time to look for Y&R but isn't there someone who is a day ahead of us? I'd love to know what happens tomorrow .... today.

Yeah, those in Canada get it a day before the show airs in the US.

I missed the shows today, but I can catch today's Y&R on the soapnet channel tonight at 7.

Okay, nothing earth shattering. The Catalina thing was a snooze fest. Nick had Kati's pills in his pocket, pulled them out for her to take and she declined. She talked about it being so peaceful there, sun on her face, breeze in her hair, I'm hearing violins, anyone else? * wonder how easy it would be to find such a secluded beach on Catalina?* Finally Nick convinces her to take the pills and that's that. Much ado about nothing?

Then we are back at the Forrester Creations building. Donna's son comes in and says that he has an appointment with Mr and Mrs Forrester and that spooky sister of Stephanies informs him that her sister is THE Mrs Forrester, not that woman in the office. If looks could kill she would have keeled over right then and there. Something tells me that she may live to regret her out burst. Well he finally gets inside the office and there are Eric, Donna and the other twin, Steffi, who I haven't seen in years. She is apparently making a fashion statement in what looks a lot like the back brace belts they wear at Home Depot for heavy lifting. In spite of the fact that the son came off as border line intelligent, due to the fact that he had no idea what he was applying for, and would probably not passed the interview for stock boy at Walmart or Dollar Tree, lo and behold he is hired !!!! Isn't that a streak of luck? He is assigned to the shipping department, with Steffi, and unless I miss my bet, there'll be a romance brewing by week after next.

Just keep in mind that you heard it here first, along with those darn violins.
    Last edited by Muduh; 06-05-2008 at 06:39 PM.

OK, here comes me with my homemade storyline........Donna's son, Marcus......something tells me (and if I was writing this show ) this young man is not really her son, but found out about her having a son whom she gave away at birth, and has shown up! Her real son died early on, and this Marcus is falsely presenting himself!

How's that???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3048499;
    OK, here comes me with my homemade storyline........Donna's son, Marcus......something tells me (and if I was writing this show ) this young man is not really her son, but found out about her having a son whom she gave away at birth, and has shown up! Her real son died early on, and this Marcus is falsely presenting himself!

How's that???
    I wouldn't be surprised if this is indeed what happens. These people just like to believe whatever someone tells them. It's not like she went and had them get dna tests to prove he was really her son.

Wonder how long they are going to have Katie "circling the drain"? Now, it's starting to look like they may save her death for a dramatic drop.

I'm guessing that Bridgett is getting ready to get her feelings hurt, yet, once again.

I kept watching it today thinking if I got up and left the room, she would die! Then at the end, she opens her eyes.....to see Nick! Ewwww.

I see Bridget getting hurt again as well.

Bridget is going to lose Nick to Katie. The set up has been there for awhile now. She's always giving him up to one of her family members. Ewwww!!

+ Reply to Thread