+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4999139140141142143144145146147148149150 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1496
Like Tree767Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Fang2170 View Post
    Quite a few of those husbands and lovers are the same ones that have been with Brooke, either before or after Taylor: Thorne, Nick and Ridge. Am I missing anyone??

Unlike Brooke, who did marry Eric, Taylor at one point was in a relationship with him.

I love the Thanksgiving and/or Christmas episodes where everyone is gathered around the Forrester table and I think of all the different relationships amongst everyone seated at the table. Ridge, Brooke, Bill, Kate, Hope, Liam, Steffy, Wyatt, Quinn, Eric, et al, all these itntertwined relationships, Same thing when anyone gets married...it's like the same 10-20 people make up the guest list. It cracks me up!
    Fang2170 likes this.

Iím feeling full-on pity for anyone who had to watch Taylor as a regular. I was mesmerized by how bad she was confessing to Bill.
    Fang2170 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Iím feeling full-on pity for anyone who had to watch Taylor as a regular. I was mesmerized by how bad she was confessing to Bill.
    Taylor was totally different back then ... she played an MD on the show, I think a pyschiatrist and she was much more mellow.

None of this screaming nonsense. I do not even know what that CANE is about???

She was first of all BEAUTIFUL. She was not into botox like she is now with those GIANT DUCK LIPS.

She was a good Mom to her 3 kids despite Ridge cheating on her over and over again AS DID SHE cheat.

She fought constantly with Brooke as they both wanted Ridge ... The Ridge back then was gross.

I cannot even remember his real name but if you ever in your life wanted to watch an actor that could NOT act .... OMG it was the Ridge that BOLD had on their show FOREVER.

He was HORRID. Stiff, boring, nothing at all to look at, very very dated in his clothing and hair styles and again could NOT act at all. Horrible. Why the hell BOLD kept him for so long .......
    Fang2170 likes this.
    KAREN

Well, now I HAVE to run to YouTube.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Well, now I HAVE to run to YouTube.

KAREN

Oh yeah... he was bad.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Oh yeah... he was bad.
    yup the worst!!!
    KAREN

Oh yeah, Ron Moss....yuck! I remember some FORT fans were not too crazy about nuRidge when he first started, but the new guy didn't bother me as much as Ron Moss.
    And, if I am not mistaken, didn't Ron Moss leave the show (he wasn't fired, or his contract was up, he left all on his own) because he wanted to expand his career and make it big in Hollywood? How'd that work out???

I could be wrong, but I swear I read an article way back in the day about Hunter Tylo. She grew up in Texas and in grade school she was picked on for having such big lips. She said she was so glad in high school to finally grow into her lips! She went on to become a model and her lips were a real asset. So I am not sure she would have done anything to her lips to enhance them.

Taylor was a psychiatrist and I think James Warwick was her mentor.
    Fang2170 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post

I could be wrong, but I swear I read an article way back in the day about Hunter Tylo. She grew up in Texas and in grade school she was picked on for having such big lips. She said she was so glad in high school to finally grow into her lips! She went on to become a model and her lips were a real asset. So I am not sure she would have done anything to her lips to enhance them.

MamaC, there are numerous articles all over the internet on what HT did to herself with botox and plastic surgery. She was so beautiful, WHY did she have to do anything????

Hunter Tylo plastic surgery gone wrong!

"Her lips are also one of the most visible and drastic difference that can be seen which makes her entirely different. The lip fillers that she underwent made her lips much more plumber."
    Fang2170 likes this.
    KAREN

Well, her poofed out lips make her look like she could be Steffyís mom. Has the Steffy actress had her lips poofed, too?
    betty80 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread