+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3002099;
    Jack Wagner's hair looks like crap. Why don't they do something about his appearance??
    I think he's using Eric's egg beater to style it.

Does anyone watch ATWT, and if so, please tell me that this woman is just substituting for Lily and has not taken over the part.

I thought I read a while back that Martha Byrne was leaving the show. It might be the new replacement. She most definitely left the show. She rejected her new contract or something like that.

Wow, thanks. I don't care for this woman but I seldom watch the show anyway so it's no big loss. I found the Casey/Emily thing a bit off putting. Next thing we know they're going to have Emily sleeping with Jack's little boys.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, grossgrosstriplegross......... ......Phoebe caught Rick and her mother in bed together!!! Phoebe needs to go find David Archuleta; two total innocents need to find each other.

And Brooke doesn't know whether to poop or go blind over her "chocolate son" dilemma!!!

And Nick is pond scum, beyond description. He is bedding and misleading Bridgett while having Katie, upon whom he really has designs, staying with them in his house. I cannot stand this guy!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3013815;
    OK, grossgrosstriplegross......... ......Phoebe caught Rick and her mother in bed together!!! Phoebe needs to go find David Archuleta; two total innocents need to find each other.

And Brooke doesn't know whether to poop or go blind over her "chocolate son" dilemma!!!

And Nick is pond scum, beyond description. He is bedding and misleading Bridgett while having Katie, upon whom he really has designs, staying with them in his house. I cannot stand this guy!!!
    He's Donna's son, isn't he? And thank God he doesn't look like her. That girl has always reminded me of someone who suffers from extreme constipation.

And whenever she cries, she has such a leaky nose! That grosses me out big time.

When she was crying yesterday, I had to turn away. She had more tears coming out of her nose than she did her eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3019313;
    And whenever she cries, she has such a leaky nose! That grosses me out big time.

When she was crying yesterday, I had to turn away. She had more tears coming out of her nose than she did her eyes!
    MamaC, many, many years ago I watched a soap, I think it was General Hospital, and there was a nurse named Jessie on there. (In real life and on the show she was married to actor Roy Thinnes, who was several years younger than she). Anyway, the shows were live then and one day Jessie was having a meltdown and was crying up a storm. She turned her head suddenly and snot flew everywhere. I ducked. Another time an actor on ATWT, I think his name was John Reilly, not sure but anyway he and someone were having a slight altercation and his toupee flew off. He always had such PRETTY hair. I was so disappointed to see, with my own eyes, that it was store bought.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Today, we'd have to hook him up with a hair replacement surgery, or extensions!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3023445;
    MamaC, many, many years ago I watched a soap, I think it was General Hospital, and there was a nurse named Jessie on there. (In real life and on the show she was married to actor Roy Thinnes, who was several years younger than she). Anyway, the shows were live then and one day Jessie was having a meltdown and was crying up a storm. She turned her head suddenly and snot flew everywhere. I ducked. Another time an actor on ATWT, I think his name was John Reilly, not sure but anyway he and someone were having a slight altercation and his toupee flew off. He always had such PRETTY hair. I was so disappointed to see, with my own eyes, that it was store bought.

Too funny! Glad I was not drinking anything while reading that or I would need a new keyboard.

MamaC, is Katie rejecting the heart? I get so see such a few snippets that I stay lost most of the time. Did I see Donna offer her son a job at Forrester? Does SHE still have a job there?

I really find the Donna/Eric line too far fetched to be half way believable. Same with Victor and what's her name on Y&R. Both couples seem like they barely know each other. In in reality, what could they possibly have in common?

+ Reply to Thread