+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3585125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1383
Like Tree650Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

And I liked to died for most of Friday's show with Liam until the final payoff in his last scene. I was ready to tear my hair out until then.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

B&B has always been a half-hour! And yes I think Brooke's new haircut looks great too.

At the end of yesterday’s show it looked like Steffy was about to tell her dad why Liam left. Today should be good!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    At the end of yesterday’s show it looked like Steffy was about to tell her dad why Liam left. Today should be good!
    I realize this is a SOAP but how is it that stUffy is what the CEO or whatever of Forrester and she can just not go into the office???

AND her father nor ANYONE has not noticed and not attempted to call her. Until Brook says something to him. ODD.

I am waiting for the HOPE and LIAM REUNION!!!

Sally was being a JERK not telling Hope what hotel he is in.

As far as Brooke's hair .... I believe its ALWAYS been short .... she just stopped with all those (horrid) extensions. Finally.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

I always thought Hope came first in Liam' s heart, and Steffy was more about manipulation.
    momrek06 likes this.

sometimes Liam really annoys me, he acts so righteous but he's done some horrible things himself, he has cheated on Hope & Steffy many times, constantly jumping back and forth between the 2 women, I do believe he loves both women, but still, he just can't stay faithful to either of them, then the whole thing with Sally, kissing her and prioritising her when he's still married to Steffy. Liam will never be faithful to just one woman, he keeps changing his mind, constantly jumping from one woman to the next. Don't get me wrong, I like Liam with Steffy, but Liam just acts like such a hypocrite sometimes, and his constant jumping back and forth is irritating. I actually wish Steffy would break up with Liam and get with Bill, they make a much better and more compatible couple, I wish her baby was Bill's.
    Steffy and Bill may be a lot of things and they have also done some horrible things before (like many other characters on this show have), but at least they are true to themselves, unlike Liam who acts so righteous, condemning other people for their mistakes and their horrible actions when he himself is no saint either. Liam is like Eric, constantly blaming & condemning other people for their wrongdoings even when Eric himself has done some terrible things, B&B is full of hypocrites.
    Last edited by LindaL100; 01-22-2018 at 09:37 AM.
    ilja likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

I thought it was funny how heavy handed they were today about Hope doing charity work. And Liam was hanging on every word.
    momrek06 and betty80 like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I thought it was funny how heavy handed they were today about Hope doing charity work. And Liam was hanging on every word.
    And besides that now Ridge is going to either "kill Bill" or "put him in jail".

Did he not listen to stUffy at all? Your stUffy is no ANGEL, DADDIO.

Gawd she said over and over again they were equal partners in this.

I do love though nuHOPE. I thought BOLD did a great job replacing Hope.

The actress is adorable and reminds me so much of Hope/KM.
    Gutmutter, Moontat and betty80 like this.
    KAREN

stUffy, will you pleaseeeeeee stop all the crying. Gawd. Enough already.

I did love Ridge’s PUNCH! Wow!

And Brooke is such a moron.....what she said to stUffy. Ugh. “Why did you do that to ME?” Huh???????
    Brooke, newsflash......you have not been with Bill for awhile and are engaged to Ridge????? Why do you even care????
    Go away.

When will someone tell stUffy that HOPE is in town!!!!!
    Gutmutter and betty80 like this.
    KAREN

Yes to everything in your post. At least they got Steffy out of the baggy sweatpants and shapeless black hoodie, which are clothes you KNOW she doesn’t own.
    I would have thought Ridge might have mentioned it, or certainly Brooke. That’s ok. I’d be fine with her finding out by seeing them out happy together somewhere. Then she could crawl back under her bridge and sign the annulment papers.
    And with Hope back, there’s no reason for Sally’s gang of ‘Toons to be on the canvas anymore. Set her up in business somewhere else.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread