+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I hope she’s preggers, but I hope they don’t go the same route as Ridge/Thomas. I wouldn’t mind if she found out AFTER Liam finds out about her infidelity and then they can all wonder for a while. Surely Stiam we’re using protection but I’m guessing Steff and Bill didn’t.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I hope she’s preggers, but I hope they don’t go the same route as Ridge/Thomas. I wouldn’t mind if she found out AFTER Liam finds out about her infidelity and then they can all wonder for a while. Surely Stiam we’re using protection but I’m guessing Steff and Bill didn’t.
    OHHHHHHH great point!!!!!!!!
    Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

Liam never really loved Ivy though, he only married her so she could stay in the country and Liam has a much longer history with Steffy than Ivy, it always seemed to me that Liam always loved Steffy, while Ivy was more just a distraction for him when he and Steffy broke up and Steffy was with Wyatt. As much as I like Steffy with Liam, I much prefer her with Bill anyway so I'm loving this storyline, I hope the baby is Bill's!

Still hate the fact that Bradley Bell has been glorifying the forever slut Brooke on the show...it's like the writers are completely ignoring the many times in the past when Brooke has schemed and manipulated men to get what she wants and stealing other men from other women, she was actually very much like Steffy in the past, and now Bradley is trying to paint her as some kind of "saint" that every man lusts over, when she's the biggest slut on the show. Just how many times has Brooke been married on the show exactly? Steffy may be a lot of things but at least she creates drama and makes things interesting for me to watch, Brooke is such an over-rated snoozefest bimbo, all she does is sleep with different men on the show.
    Last edited by LindaL100; 12-09-2017 at 01:08 AM.
    momrek06 likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Geez Louise, Steffy and Liam and Bill all deserve each other. Just don’t make us watch it.
    Count your blessings!

Funny how we can see characters so differently, I never saw Brooke as a slut, as far as I am concerned the true slut of the show has always ALWAYS been Ridge.
    Gutmutter likes this.

Steffy has to be pregnant. Since when do we ever see them go to an annual exam?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    Funny how we can see characters so differently, I never saw Brooke as a slut, as far as I am concerned the true slut of the show has always ALWAYS been Ridge.
    nah Ridge is not as big of a slut as Brooke is, Brooke seduced both Eric and Ridge, as well as Thorne, Nick, Whip etc and many more other guys that I really don't need to mention because I'm sure you all get the picture, Brooke has slept with almost every guy on the show, except her own sons of course. Not to mention she always manipulated men and schemed to get her way especially in the past like a typical manipulating slut, like I said, she was very much like Steffy is now, except Brooke is an even bigger slut than Steffy is now. Nowadays the writers are so desperate to portray Brooke as a "saint" and completely ignoring how big of a manipulating and scheming b*tch she was, and trying to brainwash the viewers into thinking that Brooke is this innocent woman whom every man lusts over, including Ridge (whom she manipulated so many times before). Ridge is not much better, but Brooke is far worse of a slut and b*tch than any other character on the show, she's a wolf in sheep skin, a manipulating hag who pretends to be "innocent" and all she has ever done on the show is sleep around with different men on the show, and more often than not resorting to manipulation tactics to do so. Sure plenty of guys have lusted for Brooke over the years, but largely because she manipulated them and schemed to get their attention and affections, and usually she seduced those men when they were still with other women.

I would really recommend some viewers to go back and watch B&B in its earlier years in the 80s and 90s, and remind themselves of just how evil and horrible Brooke was, and in some ways she still is...nowadays the writers are simply just desperate to brainwash the viewers into thinking she is different now than she was before, but some viewers like me are not fooled. Even though I'm no longer a loyal viewer of B&B nowadays compared to before because the quality of this show has diminished so drastically in the last decade or so and no where near as good as it was before. But I often still re-watch old episodes of B&B from the 80s and 90s, so I can remember vividly just how evil and terrible Brooke was back then...and she still is, only now she has grown very good at hiding her true nature. Steffy on the other hand, is just more obvious about who she is, but both are very much the same.
    Last edited by LindaL100; 12-15-2017 at 05:28 AM.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

HAHAHAHAHA! The last few seconds of today’s episode. So soapy.
    Count your blessings!

Since I was a day 1 viewer I really don't need to go back, like I said everyone sees things differently.I like Brooke and despised Taylor. And I saw old Stephanie as the most manipulative. Whatever floats your boat.
    tapper01 likes this.

Is it bad that I really, really, really want this baby to be Bill’s? And I want everyone to know it. Bill came close to telling Wyatt yesterday about Steffy when W. was yammering on about Bill missing Brooke. If only Brooke knew how much Bill was NOT missing her.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread