+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2964391;
    Yes, it is Storm's heart that Katie now has. He killed himself to save her since they were having a hard time getting another heart. It was gutwrenching too because he did it in an empty room at the hospital.

Don't leave out that he also killed himself because he is the one that caused his little sister to need a new heart. I'm not sure he would have suicided had she not been injured by his hand! Don't try to make this clown any nobler than he really was!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2964685;
    Don't leave out that he also killed himself because he is the one that caused his little sister to need a new heart. I'm not sure he would have suicided had she not been injured by his hand! Don't try to make this clown any nobler than he really was!
    Yeah, you're right, I left out one of the other vital points to Storm's actions.

OK, who do we think the African American guy is who was skulking around as a waiter at Storm's memorial gathering? Was it his lover??? I don't think there's ever been a storyline like that on this show, has there? It is May sweeps, after all!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think he is....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Donna's son. Supposedly she had a child with an African American man and gave the child up for adoption!

SHUT UP!!!!! I never knew that!!!! And with the way he keeps looking at her, that's probably exactly who he is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3000523;
    SHUT UP!!!!! I never knew that!!!! And with the way he keeps looking at her, that's probably exactly who he is!!!

Yup,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she doesn't recognize him either! It's something like he shows up to the mansion and she sends him to the back entrance because she thinks he's a servant or something
    ....I can't remember the whole thing...I read it somewhere and the details are vague now.

Wow! That is a shocker! I also thought that he might possibly be Storm's gay lover.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3000516;
    I think he is....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Donna's son. Supposedly she had a child with an African American man and gave the child up for adoption!
    Yup, I read the same thing. Who woulda thunk it.

I guess it's not really a huge surprise since Donna has always been portrayed as extremely hoochified.....not unlike her sister, Brooke. I haven't always watched this show, so I don't know anything about when the character was introduced, nor what her storyline has been. The only African American male child I knew about on this show was Kristen's adopted son, who was HIV positive or had AIDS.

Jack Wagner's hair looks like crap. Why don't they do something about his appearance??

+ Reply to Thread