+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree767Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I think Liam will sour on that fact and take pity on Spectra. That would be the ultimate burn to Steffy... to lose Liam to her.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I think Liam will sour on that fact and take pity on Spectra. That would be the ultimate burn to Steffy... to lose Liam to her.
    ITA, Gut!!!

AND if Steffy is going to be a Bill ... Liam will start to maybe think twice about being with her. (We can only hope.)
    KAREN

I've only been watching this show for about a year and a half but from what I've seen all they do is get back together, break up, get back together, break up, get back together, break up, get back together, break up (insert any couple).
    Gutmutter and momrek06 like this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Sally hugged Liam twice, and he liked it.
    Steffy hugged Bill in a highly charged tÍte-ŗ-tÍte. I've heard they have a history. Can someone fill me in?
    Count your blessings!

When Sally finally gets the building cleaned up, another line put together, and a show on the runway, they have to walk to "This Girl is on Fire".
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Gutmutter: yep, Bill & Steffy used to be a couple, they had a very passionate love affair while Bill was still married to Katie, I actually really loved them together they had so much chemistry together I would be very happy if Bill & Steffy got back together actually and it seems like that they might be heading in that direction
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Yup. But will Bill be doing it just to get back at Liam?
    Count your blessings!

Steffy does seem more alive with Bill than she ever has with Liam. You can feel the electricity from her and watching them together doesn't make me yawn.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

oh Bill & Steffy were an awesome couple, their chemistry was incredible! Although I like Steffy with Liam, but dare I say it, out of all the guys Steffy has ever hooked up with on the show, she still had the best and most electrifying chemistry with Bill by far, and Bill also had the best chemistry with Steffy their relationship was so intense and passionate, Liam or anyone else are no match for 'Still' (that was their ship name) in terms of chemistry And even though many years have passed since they broke up and they're now with other people, you can still see their electrifying chemistry in recent times. 'Still' are like one of my fav on-screen couples, I hope Bill dumps Brooke soon and get back together with Steffy!
    Last edited by LindaL100; 09-21-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    ilja likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

stUffy and dollar are two of a kind. So evil and conniving.

They should be together.

While I have watched TB&TB forever ... I do remember their time together and it was very very passionate and those two, they had so much chemistry.

Here you go, Gut. A little snippet of them from 2011.

Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread