+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1278
Like Tree548Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

So Eric finally finds out the truth about Ridge & Quinn, it's about damn time too...and I just have to roll my eyes at Eric's reaction and behavior to the truth about their affair, Eric had cheated on Stephanie many times in the past with Brooke and Sheila and numerous other random women, so it's hypocritical of him to react the way he's reacting, yet another hypocrite. Like I said before, this show is full of hypocrites, just about everyone is a hypocrite in some way.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

And they didn't even do anything!
    Count your blessings!

that's true, and what Ridge & Quinn did is no where near as bad as the horrible things Eric did to Stephanie! In the past, Eric fooled around with many women while he was still married to Stephanie, he slept with his many mistresses while still married to Stephanie, and worst of all, Eric later even MARRIED some of his mistresses with whom he cheated on Stephanie with and had kids with them, such as Brooke and Sheila. All Ridge & Quinn ever did was kiss, yes it was wrong and inappropriate of them to while Quinn is still married to Eric, but they never slept together, and they certainly did not marry each other (although it could happen in the future). All the horrible things Eric did to Stephanie in the past were much worse than Ridge & Quinn ever did. Eric is no "saint", he is just as guilty of betrayal and infidelity as Ridge and almost every other Forrester and Logan on this damn show.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

I don't even want her with Eric after his ridiculous reaction. I'm going to guess (not a spoiler) that Sheila has taken Eric. Quinn and Ridge will have to save him (growing closer through the effort) or that he and Sheila are upstairs in bed. Either way, I want to Ridge and Quinn to have a tortuous and passionate bodice-ripper relationship after being cast aside by Eric, but then he has to watch it all happen, regretting what he's lost. Foolish old man.
    Maybe down the road, Ridge will peel off leaving Quinn heartbroken and Eric will scoop her back up, realizing he loved her all along.
    Count your blessings!

Maybe now Eric will hit on Katie...why not???...he's had the other Logan girls (Brooke and Donna).

I actually thought Ridge might have gotten back with Katie after Brooke didn't marry him and went back to Bill.

I really had to look closely at Caroline yesterday. Wasn't too crazy about the new hair color but today it didn't seem so drastic. Hmmm, could Ridge and Caroline get back together?

Holiday meals must be so strange with all these current and past lovers gathered around the table! LOL
    Ana Bannana likes this.

I won't spoil it just yet, even though I know I'm allowed, but the end of today's ep. just had me
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I won't spoil it just yet, even though I know I'm allowed, but the end of today's ep. just had me
    TODAY ....

What the heck???
    KAREN

I guess she got that taste of murder and it never left her
    Am I still upset she never had one lick of consequences for that (or Ivy)? You know it!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I guess she got that taste of murder and it never left her
    Am I still upset she never had one lick of consequences for that (or Ivy)? You know it!
    OMG ... that's right ALY!!!
    Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

Thomas! Pick the mother of your child and kick Sally to the curb! I suppose we have to watch stupid hijinks at the swimsuit showdown first. sigh
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread