+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree598Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG......Gut, I was starting to wonder about those two after the past few days but ewwwww, she was ONCE his STEP-MOTHER...........
    seriously is that even surprising anymore? B&B has always been filled with disgusting incest storylines, almost everyone sleeps with everyone on this show...Brooke has had a long off-on relationship with Ridge who was her step-son even when she was still married to Eric, she has children with both Eric and Ridge, and was also in a relationship with her other step-son Thorne, just to name a few of Brooke's many infidelities. Katie & Wyatt is not even the worst of it, even if something happens between them at least Katie is not married to Bill anymore. It's nothing compared to all the horrible and disgusting things that Brooke has done on the show, like having affairs with her step-sons and getting married to her own sister's ex husband etc.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

I would say they need more players on the canvas, but then I look at the Toontown convention that moved in and just shake my head in disgust.
    Moontat likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Taylor was just as bad a Brooke, she slept with every man Brooke did, plus Brooke's brother and Brooke's son, what a hypocrite Taylor was. Her worst was sleeping with and getting engaged to Thorne, while hidding the fact that she had drunkenly run over Thorne's wife Darla, killing her!
    And Ridge eww he was so slimy with Bridgette! Truth is they were all spinning it!

That Summer Beach Fashion show ... interesting how Nicole/Zende/Maya/Rick all play so nice together and quickly got over the fact that Nicole was ready and willing to RIP their familes apart
    with her Lizzy nonsense. Gawd. Weird.

And Quinn and Ridge decide to tell Eric (about their kissing) while SHELIA CARTER is there ........ what the what? Dumbest s/l ever. KICK her OUT.

Coco and RJ.
    KAREN

Texting on that winding road... super dumb.
    And that whole Nicole/Maya baby drama just deflated. I wish Nicole had gotten shared custody. What would have been the harm in that?
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    Taylor was just as bad a Brooke, she slept with every man Brooke did, plus Brooke's brother and Brooke's son, what a hypocrite Taylor was. Her worst was sleeping with and getting engaged to Thorne, while hidding the fact that she had drunkenly run over Thorne's wife Darla, killing her!
    And Ridge eww he was so slimy with Bridgette! Truth is they were all spinning it!
    difference between Brooke and Taylor is that Taylor mostly went after guys who were single at the time, whereas Brooke also had affairs with guys who were already married or taken, whether they were already taken or not, Brooke didn't care, she manipulated and seduced them, that's basically all Brooke is good at it seems.

And seriously, this show is full of hypocrites, Brooke, Ridge, Rick, Steffy etc, they're all hypocrites.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

I'm very put out by Eric's over-reaction and allowing Sheila to stay for it all. That should have been a private conversation.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'm very put out by Eric's over-reaction and allowing Sheila to stay for it all. That should have been a private conversation.

dumb s/l
    KAREN

Sheila's wicked smile when she was hugging Eric was creepy ... now Eric is gone.

That would be genuinely creepy, if Eric is missing for a while. Just letting Sheila hug him was hard to watch. Now I'm rooting for Ridge and Quinn. Eric's off his rocker.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread