+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Missed the show when it aired today but had DVR'd it. Tonight I was able to watch it after dinner. Hubs came in the room when Quinn "so conveniently" happened to have binoculars behind the sofa pillow and went to spy out her window at Katie's house and saw the woman in Katie's house. So we were confused because we knew Katie was "down at station". We thought it was so stupid of Quinn to go over to Katie's place, especially by herself!

Then when Quinn spotted someone trying to leave and asked who she was, I first thought it was a guy dressed as a woman!

When I realized it was Sheila, I shrieked out loud, "Omigod! It's Sheila! No #$%^ing way!"

Hubs looked at me and I had to refresh his memory! Being cuckoo on Y&R, plastic surgery to look like Phyllis, kidnapping Lauren, terrorizing Genoa City, spending time locked up both in the looney bin and the Big House, going out to LA, hooking up with Eric and wreaking havoc out there, etc., etc., etc.

Forget the snoozefest story line with Thomas and Sally, Nicole and Zende, etc. Summertime is going to be so much more interesting with Sheila back in town!!!

Gutmutter - A lot of this was before your time with these soaps, but you can find out about Sheila over at Wikipedia. I am going to read up on her and will probably remember many things that I have forgotten. I admit, Katie has been doing a good job going over the edge with her story line with Quinn, but she has nothing on Sheila!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Carter

GREAT POST, MamaC!!!!

BRING ON SHELIA!!!

And you all are aware that SHELIA has history on Y&R too!!!!

Back to Katie.......remember she has a bad heart! I am waiting for her to have another heart attack or something as she comes UNGLUED!!!!

Ya we do not need Thomas/Sally/Nicole/Maya etc!

Wyatt's hair has been looking awful! He does not do "bangs" well at all.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

Thanks, MamaC!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Fort Member
    where its beautiful one day perfect the next

Sheila!! Seriously, I go years without watching and I tune in and its still 1995 I must admit though it was a fun time with Sheila on the show so maybe I will watch more often to see what crazy plot they can come with this time round
    Happiness is an unexpected piece of chocolate!

Was she there just for the Deacon fake out? At least this bizarre storyline has kept Jessica Rabbit and her gang of Toons off my screen for a while.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Was she there just for the Deacon fake out? At least this bizarre storyline has kept Jessica Rabbit and her gang of Toons off my screen for a while.
    Oh Shelia is a real SLY one ... I bet she has quite the "SUMMER" lined up for those Forrester's!!!!

I highly doubt she will go away QUIETLY!!!!
    Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

Katie and Wyatt? Is this a thing?
    And why can't Maya and Nicole share custody or at least get some counseling before forcing her to make a decision?
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Katie and Wyatt? Is this a thing?
    And why can't Maya and Nicole share custody or at least get some counseling before forcing her to make a decision?
    OMG......Gut, I was starting to wonder about those two after the past few days but ewwwww, she was ONCE his STEP-MOTHER...........
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG......Gut, I was starting to wonder about those two after the past few days but ewwwww, she was ONCE his STEP-MOTHER...........
    Oh and ME, I FF through everything Maya Rick Nicole Zenda and their parents. Nothing to see there.
    KAREN

Add me to the list wondering if Katie and Wyatt are going to become an item?!?! Ick!

I also thought that maybe Nicole and Maya could work out some sort of custody agreement. In the future, Lizzy will most likely learn about the surrogacy. I can't see that fact never being brought up.

I also thought that if Nicole refused to sign the papers, Maya and Rick could always hire someone else as a surrogate. In the future, that will be the only way they will have any more children.

I do hope, though, that Nicole does end up having at least one child with Zende.

+ Reply to Thread