+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

OK, you two....cry and get it over with. It's time for our May drama!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2959930;
    OK, you two....cry and get it over with. It's time for our May drama!

ok, that was a good cry. Hey prhoshay, do you think Rick and Taylor will get married?

It's disgusting enough to happen, I think! Eeeeewwwwww!!!! I'm hoping that some of crazy brother's twisted personality traits start to emerge in baby sister, with his heart!

I'm really impressed with the actress that plays Katie...can't remember her name...has turned out to be!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2960304;
    I'm really impressed with the actress that plays Katie...can't remember her name...has turned out to be!

That's Heather Tom. She is a great actress. She used to play Victoria on Young and the Restless and us Y&R fans wish she could go back to play her.

Hey! Don't leave me out of that "us Y&R fans" statement! I thought it was just wrong of them to dump a very blonde Victoria and replace her with a dark haired Victoria.

I remembered her name after I had posted and left the house!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2960616;
    Hey! Don't leave me out of that "us Y&R fans" statement! I thought it was just wrong of them to dump a very blonde Victoria and replace her with a dark haired Victoria.

I remembered her name after I had posted and left the house!
    Sorry, I forgot you're also apart of the Y&R crew.

I really like Heather Tom on B&B too, but I also wish she would go back to Y&R. She was terrific yesterday with her dawning realization that Storm had died and she non-verbal utterances of panic.

I didn't know that Storm died! I saw part of the show the day that Katie freaked out and fought him for the gun but the next time I saw it, she was in the hospital with a heart transplant. It is HIS heart??

I agree with those of you who liked her better than the "new" Victoria. This girl has never impressed me. Bet she'd be crushed to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2963821;
    I didn't know that Storm died! I saw part of the show the day that Katie freaked out and fought him for the gun but the next time I saw it, she was in the hospital with a heart transplant. It is HIS heart??
    Yes, it is Storm's heart that Katie now has. He killed himself to save her since they were having a hard time getting another heart. It was gutwrenching too because he did it in an empty room at the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2964391;
    Yes, it is Storm's heart that Katie now has. He killed himself to save her since they were having a hard time getting another heart. It was gutwrenching too because he did it in an empty room at the hospital.
    MERCY!! I may have to send this guy back to work in order to keep up with my soaps. (he is retired)

+ Reply to Thread