Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2787476;
    WHAT!!!??
    Last I saw, they were in a liplock!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just started watching this again and WTH - Taylor and Rick - are they serious?! That's as ludricous as he was with Ashley!

Can I just say that the Rick and Taylor relationship is actually kind of interesting to me. I think it's because it's driving Brooke batty. Brooke has her nerve to be harping on how she think it's vile and disgusting. She's been with both of her daugter's husbands. I want her to shut up already.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2914577;
    Can I just say that the Rick and Taylor relationship is actually kind of interesting to me. I think it's because it's driving Brooke batty. Brooke has her nerve to be harping on how she think it's vile and disgusting. She's been with both of her daugter's husbands. I want her to shut up already.
    Both of her daughter's husbands? I didn't know Bridgette was married before Nick. Is that what you meant?

Can someone tell me where the heck Stephanie is? I was still watching when she was shot but stopped right after so now I'm watching again and they mention that Storm was the "shooter" and his dad went to jail - right? - so where is she?

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2937465;
    Both of her daughter's husbands? I didn't know Bridgette was married before Nick. Is that what you meant?

Yes, Brooke's other daughter Hope, is by Bridget's first husband Deacon. They were doing the sneak and creep behind Bridget's back and Brooke got pregnant and had everyone thinking it was someone else's kid.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2937465;

Can someone tell me where the heck Stephanie is? I was still watching when she was shot but stopped right after so now I'm watching again and they mention that Storm was the "shooter" and his dad went to jail - right? - so where is she?
    Stephanie was on yesterday, for a second, at her sister's dog's funeral.....yes, you read me right. Stephanie's crazy sister, Pam, is a principle player right now (and is working for Eric), as a foil to Eric trying to marry Brooke's sister, Donna. Donna threw a bunch of Donna's lemon bars at "Tiny", Pam's dog (Doberman) when the dog was intimidating her, the dog ate the bars and died. I'm sure Stephanie will rise to prominence again during May sweeps.

I'm sure I've told you much more than you really cared to know.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2937637;
    Donna threw a bunch of Donna's lemon bars at "Tiny", Pam's dog (Doberman) when the dog was intimidating her, the dog ate the bars and died. I'm sure Stephanie will rise to prominence again during May sweeps.
    Uhh ohh, Tiny is dead? Pammie is really going to go after Donna now.

Yeah, ol' Tiny bought the 'big one'! Donna tried to give Pam a lovely, framed picture of Tiny, as a consolation gesture. Pammie was having none of it. If it's not "on" now, it never will be!

Did anyone else feel enormously sad during yesterday's episode? And when Brooke was crying when she realized Katie was going to die, those big, heart-wrenching, gutteral sobs. Not like a typical actress crying. Hearing her cry made ME cry.

I can't believe how everything has turned out on the show. I wanted to cry during the last two episodes.

+ Reply to Thread