+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1210
Like Tree520Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Donna's coming back!!!

B&B
    inthegarden likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    If anyone here is a Big Brother fan - Paul and Victor are going to be on B&B.
    Gut, I found this! October 25th!

Big Brother contestants Victor Arroyo and Paul Abrahamian headed to B&B | The Bold and the Beautiful
    Gutmutter likes this.
    KAREN

I wonder where Ridge was having the movers take Quinn's stuff to? Surely you can't just hire movers to come and take someone's stuff without their permission? Especially when the person shows up and says, "Hey! Where are you going with my stuff?" Surely Eric's lawyer isn't going to suppress his power of attorney papers. I don't know much about him. Does he have any kind of history on the show that would support this? Another one that would be losing a cushy job when Eric wakes up.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I wonder where Ridge was having the movers take Quinn's stuff to? Surely you can't just hire movers to come and take someone's stuff without their permission? Especially when the person shows up and says, "Hey! Where are you going with my stuff?" Surely Eric's lawyer isn't going to suppress his power of attorney papers. I don't know much about him. Does he have any kind of history on the show that would support this? Another one that would be losing a cushy job when Eric wakes up.
    I heard them say to Wyatt's apt.

I will say this about Ridge ... the 'old' Ridge was never this mean, nasty, angry and vile.

I cannot even believe how many of them are so cold. Even Brook, who has sooooo many skeletons in her closet is being awful to Quinn.

I so hope this all gets resolved SOONER than later.

#gawd.
    KAREN

Yeah, all of them but Ridge and Steffy was acting so remorseful about skipping the wedding, once Eric collapsed and today in his hospital room, they already reverted back to their haughty attitudes.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Will you accept my Racing Mirror-ball Olympian dancing Carly rose from a 24 hour live feeding Generation Fort jury Idol member, Quinn?

Soooooo... Carter should be fired. Ridge and Steffy thrown out on their ears. I have a feeling this is going to drag out, though. Can Quinn hold it together?
    Sasha touching Thomas possessively in front of Caroline.
    Count your blessings!

Part of me feels sorry for Sasha. It seems she is doomed to always be the other woman, 2nd choice.

Yeah, I thought more highly of Carter than this.

I hope Wyatt enjoys his newfound relationship with his wife for the few weeks until she leaves him for his brother. All he had to do was dump even more crap on his Mama to get her back. What a man!
    Will you accept my Racing Mirror-ball Olympian dancing Carly rose from a 24 hour live feeding Generation Fort jury Idol member, Quinn?

I don't feel the LEAST bit sorry for Sasha. She moved in on her sister's boyfriend in a really slimy way. She needs to back off now and let Thomas be with his family. She's only been with him for a minute and has no claims. I hope Thomas makes the right choice here.
    I'm disappointed in Wyatt. I agree that his reconciliation with Steffy will be short lived. I hope by the time she turns to Liam, he's with Ivy and Steffy is left with NOTHING. It's exactly what she deserves. She's been making really bad decisions: killing Aly, forcing Ivy to cover it up, then hurting her 3 different times, stealing her boyfriend, now this with Quinn.
    Count your blessings!

Wyatt knows and confronts Steffy. I was afraid they were going to drag this out.
    Count your blessings!

Wyatt knows and confronts Steffy. I was afraid they were going to drag this out.
    What what what, Gut.....Wyatt knows what .... I have another 90 minutes or so.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread