+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Ridge is pure, grade-A trash!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I never see enough of this show to keep up but will someone please tell me what these two younger Logan girls do for a living? It seems that they have pretty remarkable wardrobes for people who never seem to actually DO anything.

From People Magazine

Actress Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns

FRIDAY OCTOBER 19, 2007 05:15 PM EDT

By Mark Gray and Marla Lehner

The 19-year-old son of The Bold and the Beautiful actress Hunter Tylo has died.

Michael Tylo, Jr. drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 p.m. on Thursday, the Clark County Coroner tells TMZ.com. Police were initially called to the house at 8:37 p.m.

A rep for The Bold and the Beautiful tells PEOPLE, "Hunter is not commenting at this time. But I can confirm that her son Michael, who is 19, died yesterday in Henderson, Nevada."

OMG This is horrible! She and her family must be devastated!

Ooh my, that is sad to hear!

Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
    by Natalie Finn
    Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:40:35 PM PDT

The 19-year-old son of soap opera star Hunter Tylo died in an accidental drowning Thursday night in the family's swimming pool in Henderson, Nevada, according to the Clark County Coroner's Office.

Michael Tylo Jr., the Bold and the Beautiful actress' oldest child with husband Michael Tylo (and pictured here with his parents when he was 12), was discovered in the backyard by an unidentified family member. He was pronounced dead at 11:55 p.m.

A coroner's spokesman told E! News it appeared as if the teenager, who suffered from a seizure disorder, had a seizure and then fell into the pool. Toxicology tests have been ordered as part of the office's standard procedure, and the results should be available within a few weeks.

The Tylos, who tied the knot in 1987, also have two young daughters, Izabella, 10, and Katya, 9. Hunter Tylo also has a 27-year-old son, Christopher, from her first marriage to Tom Morehart.

Tylo's rep could confirm the tragic turn of events but said the actress and her family, who have battled through tough times before, are not commenting at present.

In 1998, Katya, who was then four months old, was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, a rare form of eye cancer that required the removal of her right eye. Surgery and chemotherapy seemed to do the trick, however, and although the child developed similar tumors in her other eye at one point, they disappeared and she has been cancer free for years.

Tylo sits on the board of Retinoblastoma International and started her own charity, Hunter's Chosen Child, to raise awareness of the disease.

The 45-year-old actress famously sued producer Aaron Spelling for wrongful termination in 1997 when she was unceremoniously fired from Melrose Place after announcing she was pregnant. She eventually won a $4.89 million judgment, but the role of Taylor McBride went to Lisa Rinna.

Tylo started playing Dr. Taylor Hayes on The Bold and the Beautiful in 1992 and joined the show full-time in 1998.

E! Online
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That is so awful about Tylo's son. My thoughts are with her and her family. Not that it really matters in the whole scheme of things but I wonder how this will affect the show, what with Taylor and Nick's child just being born. Soaps film about a month prior to airdates, correct? Either way I wish the best for her and her family at this terrible time.

As for the show, I'm loving it since Stephanie got back. Can't wait to see the Logan Father come to the show.

Nick Marone is POND SCUM!!! I can't believe that he is giving Brooke access to that baby every chance that he can get. I smell an ending marriage on the horizon. Brooke should be ashamed of herself. This town is waaay too small and incestuous.

Stick needles in my eyes!!!! Taylor and Rick are about to hook up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2787297;

WHAT!!!??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2787297;
    At least that will be one guy that Brooke hasn't slept with!!

+ Reply to Thread