+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fashion House

Fashion House

Did anyone else catch the premiere Tuesday night on My Network TV?
    It looks as though it could have some potential.
    At least there is plenty off eyecandy for viewers of either sex.
    It could be hard to keep up with these shows, as they are on every night. I believe M-F are first run, with a highlight show on Sunday night. 13 week runs, then another series starts. They advertise as showing no repeats, Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Did anyone else catch the premiere Tuesday night on My Network TV?
    It looks as though it could have some potential.
    Yes, I saw it last night. I think that it does have potential (for me) as a "guilty pleasure". Plus, those scenes with Bo Derek and Morgan Fairchild b****-slapping each other look like they'll be a hoot, a la Alexis and Krystle on "Dynasty" years ago, except that both of these gals are evil. And, I remember Morgan Fairchild from "Flamingo Road". High camp=fun for me

This limited-run series concept with no repeats is good, too. And, Lord knows, nighttime TV and excessive repeats drives me batty. I guess you'll have to either watch every night, tape or TiVo, just as you would a daytime soap, in order to keep up. I'll stick around and check the show out.

Cat

FORT Newbie
    Am I the only person watching and loving this show.

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    Am I the only person watching and loving this show.
    No, you're not, here in this forum The thing is whether or not others are doing the same or just, at least, watching the show. For example, how is programming on MyNetworkTV counted in the ratings? And, what kind of coverage does it get in various markets, i.e., in what cities/areas is it shown? Since MyNetworkTV took over, locally, here in Chicago, on Ch. 50 (where UPN used to air), and UPN didn't exactly reach all market areas in its day, I have to wonder about how many folks can see this show, now.

Anyway... Speaking of "Fashion House", I have grown to love this show, mainly because it represents the concept of "...it's so wrong that it's right..." - a major component of great trashy, nighttime soap opera fare. And, watching great trashy-type nighttime soap opera programming is one of my guilty pleasures in TV viewing At its best, this show is a HOOT...! Right now, my only real criticism of "Fashion House" is that, sometimes, the action in the plot movement/major storylines is kinda slow. But, perhaps, this is by design, since it's a 13-week show? ... Whatever... I have lots of fun, watching "Fashion House"!

At this point, I'm waiting for Morgan Fairchild's character to come out of "the shadows" (so to speak). I haven't been able to see all of the episodes (or the weekend recaps). But, I've managed to keep up, for the most part. So, did I miss that? Or, is her character scheduled to fully surface at the wedding? Also, do you (or others) think that the actor playing Maria Gianni's son (Luke?) is one of the best looking, sexiest young men on TV today? Well, I sure do !

Well... Those are my thoughts about the show, right now.

Cat

I've been watching it too.
    I would assume My Network TV covers a good portion of the country. In my area, both the Green Bay and Milwaukee UPN affiliates switched to MNTV. I would think that in markets that don't have an over the air affiliate that the cable providers have the MNTV affiliate from the nearest larger market.
    My fave actresses have been Erika Schaeffer, and Donna Feldman. Donna was one of the 'Deal or No Deal' girls.

FORT Newbie
    Fashion House is surely a hoot and Luke is definitely one of the reason I am watching. He is the sexiest thing on TV right now. HOTttttttttt.

FORT Fogey
    i was glued in the first few episodes. Now i am just blah about it!

Alright, I admit...I've been watching this show for the past few weeks!! It has sucked me in. Easy watching and easy to catch up on missed episodes with the weekend recap.

Did anyone else catch the finale?
    Wow! I didn't see that ending coming.
    While a lot of things were predictable, there was also a lot of unexpected stuff as well.
    They did a good job of tieing up a lot of loose ends, but still left the door open for a sequel.
    Please! Please!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by radar;2168520;
    Did anyone else catch the finale?
    Wow! I didn't see that ending coming.
    While a lot of things were predictable, there was also a lot of unexpected stuff as well.
    They did a good job of tieing up a lot of loose ends, but still left the door open for a sequel.
    Please! Please!

i knew maria gianni wasn't dead. Something tell me there will be a sequel or i will be pissed!!!.

+ Reply to Thread