+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Scrubs

Another great episode! I laughed at the bunny salt and pepper shaker, especially when the janitor turned the bunny's neck and the pepper came out of its behind

It was a nice change to have Kelso narrating. He's not such a bad guy, he just needs to be so that the staff stays focused. I loved it when he played nurse.

One of the funniest parts was when he dubbed the one nurse "Slagathor" because her name really was Debbie and he wasn't about to call a newbie by their real name. I was happy to see Kelso get so much screen time. Usually he's only on for a few laughs and that's about it.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Hooray! The quote for this section is from Scrubs! Just made my day.

Re: Scrubs

I've gotta bump this thread. I'm finally admitting that I'm a huge Scrubs fan, after months of listening to my BF tell me how great it is. He's a comedy writer, so if he thinks the show is good, then it has to be!

I have a serious crush on Dr. Cox [Hence my usertitle, hehe!]

Let's discuss what we think will happen in the start of Season 7! I feel that they're totally teasing us with the whole JD/Elliot thing. I'm somewhat hopeful, but I just know that someone will interrupt their little chit chat session.

I am so exicted, I can hardly wait.. Only like 3 months to go
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

FORT Newbie

I love this show so much and I am devastated that it's coming to an end. I think people are finally taking note of it since it went into syndication, but the fact that they put the show on opposite Grey's Anatomy is killing things. doh!

I'm just trying to keep the thread alive because it's the last season...and dang it, I want someone to talk with about it!

FORT Newbie

I love scrubs!.. I watch it all the time.. I really don't want it to end either... It's just such a great show...

I'm also a HUGE fan of Scrubs. I thought they were actually going to reveal what the janitor's real name was. But I really like that they brought Lavern back. lol @ "Lavernigan".

Scrubs used to be my favorite TV show, right up until the end of last season. I feel like they've done the JD/Elliot thing way too often and after they decided to throw it in again, even just a little, I just lost interest.

FORT Newbie

I'm really bugged with the whole Kim & new baby thing. So they had her lying to JD and saying she had a miscarriage, then he finds out she deceived him and she IS pregnant, and now he's unhappily with her but they have hardly shown her the last two episodes?

JD also said they never technically slept together when she became pregnant. I keep hoping for a "you're not the father" twist...but it also seems like this season has lost its' heart. The last episode was a step in the right direction. Hope it gets better...

Just a friendly reminder: season premier tomorrow night on ABC 9/8c

Yay!

Has anyone other than me been watching Scrubs 2.0? I have to say, I like it much better than at least the past few seasons of version 1.0 and really don't miss the whimsy and preciousness of J.D. or the obnoxious bossiness of Carla. At any rate, I hope its ratings pick up and it gets renewed, though I wouldn't count on it.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread