+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Scrubs

I can't wait. I've been so glad this is out in syndication now; I record something like 5 episodes a day.

FORT Newbie
    Anyone saw the musical last week? I loved it!!
    Now I can't stop singing... everything comes down to poo... hehe! Also, the "guy love" song was great.

I think this show still has a lot to offer, even if the first seasons were the best.

Do you still watch scrubs?

I really liked the "My Musical" episode. I also watch the reruns on Comedy Central.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Not a big fan of musical episodes, but have to admit this was welldone.

I will always love Scrubs until the day it's gone. I saw the "guy love" bit a while back on the website that shall not be named. I love when Ted and his guys sing though, they are so good. Carla has some voice on her! And remember, she's Dominican, not Puerto Rican

I bet eventually Elliot will quit private practice and will need JD as a roommate again to help with the bills. Although you'd think on a hospital doctor's salary they should all be able to afford a house, even one that is modestly priced. Even Dr. Cox lives in an apt. And they are no longer interns either.

I'm thinking this season will probably be the last although I don't have any information to support that.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2210542;
    I'm thinking this season will probably be the last although I don't have any information to support that.
    I have information to support the very opposite conclusion.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-sc...v-mainheadline
    http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6407312.html

The key is Braff. Basically its ALL up to him. Someone, at either NBC, or apparently even ABC, has to be willing to fork over some cash, since he's patiently waited out the end of his contract and I suppose rightfully will be looking for a nice reward for that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Thanks for those links Krom. I don't think the show would be as good without the JD/Turk dynamic. If it does come back next year I hope Braff does as well.

Oh Look, A Farce! MysticalChicken's Avatar
    As with The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, this is one of those shows that I'm just getting into but wish I would have started watching much earlier. I didn't think I would like it because I don't usually like sitcoms. But I was flipping channels one day and stopped on a repeat episode (it was the one with the Polyphonic Spree, which is why I stopped) and watched it and was laughing really hard, so I decided to watch a few more episodes to see if I liked it, and now I'm addicted. It will make me laugh harder than just about any show I've ever seen, save for The Daily Show, but I also think I've cried at more episodes than should be deemed socially acceptable. I recently saw the episode (in reruns on Comedy Central) where the annoying chick dies of rabies, and during the part where Dr Cox was trashing one of the hospital rooms in rage and frustration since three of his patients died, I had tears just streaming down my face.

Oh, and I saw the musical episode as well. Judy Reyes (Carla) does have a very good voice.
    "Don't piss off the chicken gods. :nono" -Stargazer (on Lydia, Steph and Danni eating the sacrificial chicken on Survivor)

How did I miss seeing this last month?

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/12/09/a-...s-style-video/

This is one of the funniest things I've EVER seen (the video attached to that story, I mean). Scrubs really DOES rule everything.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

That was pretty ingenious.

+ Reply to Thread