+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Scrubs

Last night's episode was great. Both hilarously funny (loved Molly Shannon's character) and sad (learning about the death of her son). Scrubs is great at showcasing both humor and, occasionally, sorrow. It's the one show my husband and I can watch and enjoy together (he's not a tv guy..what is wrong with him? I'm trying to get him to watch LOST and Desperate Housewives...to no avail!).

I like all the main characters...I can't imagine one of them not on the show. Although Cox and JD make me laugh the most.

so's your face

This is not in my usual line up of fave shows but I watched it last night - very funny
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Jay
    Ha, ha, Todd making a move on the Molly pinata.

It's a great cast but my favorite characters are Ted and the janitor.

The show has gotten much more silly and less naturally funny over the last 10-15 episodes. It's really disappointing, because I enjoy it so. It's still funny, but now in an over-the-top, everything's-a-joke, nothing-is-believeable sort of way.

Jay
    Julianna Marguiles was great in last night's episode. She looked fantastic with straight hair.

FORT Fogey
    THAT's who that was! Thanks Jay. Mr. toque and I have been racking our brains trying to figure it out.

Janitor is my favourite too. I love how he always ends up outsmarting the doctors.

FORT Newbie
    (I didn't find any rules about bumping old threads so hopefully I can bump this thread which is from Nov 2004.)

Is no one keeping up with Scrubs anymore? The last few new episodes have been pretty good!

It's my second favorite TV show besides Lost!

Dr. Cox is he-eew-we-el-larious.
    LostFever.com
    For Lost Fans Everywhere!

FORT Fogey
    I used to watch this show religiously, but ever since House started, I've been watching that instead. I love both shows, and I always forget to Tivo Scrubs. Dr. Cox is the funniest character I've ever seen on TV, and I wish I could watch both House and Scrubs at the same time.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I used to watch this show religiously, but ever since House started, I've been watching that instead. I love both shows, and I always forget to Tivo Scrubs. Dr. Cox is the funniest character I've ever seen on TV, and I wish I could watch both House and Scrubs at the same time.
    Hmm, never seen House (although I've seen previews for it). Is it a direct competition to Scrubs? One of the main reasons why I like Scrubs is its creative humor!

I mean, what kind of a show gets a cell phone number "CALL-TURK" and allows fans to call in?! My friend called the number right after that episode and THE TODD picked up the phone! How awesome is that?!
    LostFever.com
    For Lost Fans Everywhere!

Have I missed the season finale? I thought it was coming up, and then either my DVR didn't tape, or it hasn't aired yet. I want to know who's leaving the show!

+ Reply to Thread