+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Scrubs

How did last season end? Did that Turk guy (is that his name?) actually get married?

Jay
    Turk married Carla and JD and Elliot did not hook up.

Thanks HomerRules ~ I appreciate the update ~

I'm no Superman.
    I felt like bringing back this thread from the dusty basement of this forum because Scrubs is one of the most entertaining, clever and funny shows on T.V.

The first episode featuring Heather Graham was up to my expectations. The speech that Dr. Cox gave about "things that he cares as little about as his last week with JD" was pure genius. "Oh, and Hugh Jackman!" "Hugh Jackman is Wolverine...how dare he!"

I love this show so much. Maybe one day, we can hope for a DVD?

Jay
    I hope so, Silver. This show is on my weekly must-see list.

And Heather Graham is incredibly hot.
    Last edited by Jay; 09-04-2004 at 11:04 PM.

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    I hope so, Silver. This show is on my weekly must-see list.

And Heather Graham is incredibly hot.
    I hope so too. We missed first season.

If you like scrubs, try Arrested Development on Fox. No laugh track and the comedy is just a biting and bittersweet.

Jay
    I tried watching AD but I don't like Justin Bateman.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    The first episode featuring Heather Graham was up to my expectations. The speech that Dr. Cox gave about "things that he cares as little about as his last week with JD" was pure genius. "Oh, and Hugh Jackman!" "Hugh Jackman is Wolverine...how dare he!"

I love this show so much. Maybe one day, we can hope for a DVD?
    That was my favorite moment too. I adore this show. I haven't watched the other seasons, so I also want a DVD. I just love Turk and JD and Dr. Cox and the Janitor. I don't like the girls as much, but Carla is good. I don't like Elliot at all. She adds nothing to the show IMO. Yay Scrubs!

I love this style of comedy. Great cast.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by j2dap
    I love this style of comedy. Great cast.
    Speaking of the cast...in case you did not know, Elliot used to be the Second Becky on "Roseanne", and Dr. Cox was one of the Bobs on "Office Space".

I particularily love Sarah Chalke as Elliot on Scrubs because it is a much better fit for her than Becky Conner. She was too classy and pretty to be Becky Conner. She is awesome as Eliot and I am really happy to see her in a good role. At first I kept loooking at her, because I recognized her, but it took me a bit to realize she was Becky #2. She looks so different...I guess it's because several years have gone by.

Same with Cox...he is my fave character on Scrubs, and with JD, the reason I watch the show. I also kept looking at him because he seemed familiar and I couldn't quite place him, then I watched Office Space again recently (just LOVE that movie) and picked him out as the Bob with a moustache and glasses. Also a very different role for him, for the better.

The part I liked best was where JD was telling Elliot how there was no "gang", and then he and Turk and Carla put on their matching helmets and scooted off on their matching scooters. Hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread