+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kidnapped

Kidnapped

The link is at http\www.nbc.com

Series Premiere
    Wednesday, Sept. 20 10/9c

The unthinkable has become a reality for Ellie and Conrad Cain – their fifteen-year-old son, Leo, has been kidnapped. Is this shocking crime a business vendetta? Or is it something more personal? Whatever the reason, a child’s life hangs in the balance and the clock is ticking. Nothing is what it seems as the Cain family begins to unravel from the inside out. Desperate to reclaim their son, they enlist the help of an expert named Knapp who is known for his dangerous, yet effective, high-profile rescues. Now Ellie and Conrad must avoid police interference, try to keep the kidnappers in line and deal with increasing suspicions towards each other. This high-stakes, serialized thriller will keep you guessing right up to the very end.

"Of the new serialized crime dramas ("Kidnapped") is the most intriguing, with the most arresting and cinematic opening sequence, and standout performances by Jeremy Sisto, Delroy Lindo and Dana Delany." - New York Daily News "Kidnapped" may steal viewers: Everyone becomes a suspect..." - Palm Beach Post

I don't get cable. You're on your own with this one.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I hate it when crap is carried on too long. It looks like these 'serial dramas' are trying to ride the coat tails of Lost and Prision Break. I'll watch it but the show only gets 1 chance to reel me in.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I don't get cable. You're on your own with this one.
    The show is also on Global. So you don't have to worry about missing it.

It sounds a lot like Vanished but being set in New York city might make this show a lot grittier. The show starts tonight at ten on NBC.

I'm going to check it out, but I don't have the highest hopes.

I check it out tonight mainly because Justice was supposed to be on and wasn't.

It was ok. The snatch scene was good in the middle of the street. You'd think that the FBI agent who managed to shoot a guy or so could have called in for help or something but there probably wasn't time. Nice they let the other little kid go to send the message.

You can bet that a big part of how the son survives ends up with him having to hold his breath under water. Why else would they have focussed on that so much right at the beginning? Just a thought.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Saw it tonight and found it was worth watching again. There might be some attraction between the wife and the investigator. Also what was the reason behind the investigator leaving the FBI?

So far I like it. I've always liked the actor playing Knapp. But what bugs me about shows like Vanished and Kidnapped is they can't keep all the same players around each season. So for Kidnapped, is Knapp the main guy who will be solving different cases each season? And in Vanished, is it the FBI guy who will be solving different cases? In 24, we know it's Jack Bauer. I just want to be sure who the lead characters are for the new shows and so far there are too many cooks in the kitchen so to speak for me to be sure.

I'm watching the 2nd episode online right now. It's not bad. There are so many sub-stories though I'm getting a bit confused!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast