+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I like the show much better without Tommy. Can't explain why, I just don't care for his character.

I was flipping through pictures on my friends facebook page....He was in a wedding back in 2007. My jaw fell open when I noticed one of his fellow groomsmen...it was Luke ...the kid that plays Ryan. It took me a minute to get it...I kept going back to that photo thinking....man, that kid looks familiar...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Last night's episode really pushed my buttons. I can't imagine most mothers--my own included--blabbing that way about their adult child's very eprsonal business in front of the entire family no matter how involved the mother got ehrself in the child's business.

I wouldn't blame the victim if he never talks to his mother again.

Eeeuuuww!

Although I understand that, we're talking about Nora Walker here. We're talking about a family that never has a 'normal' dinner together. We're also talking about a bunch of kids dealing with finding out they have/or could have had siblings they had no idea existed. I can totally see why they wouldn't want that for Tommy and Julia's daughter in the future.

I'm completely over the 'down in the dumps' Tommy. If he's going to be a whinebag and cry all the time, then I don't want him back on the show. For heck's sakes, this show is getting depressing.

FORT Fogey

Pickle Juice--amen to all you said.

I'm ready to see some more gentle humor with Gilles as the target. Especially if he's wearing his French-cut swimsuit again!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3738930;
    She is also on The City on MTv as she is friends with Whitney Port. Watched one episode a couple of weeks ago just to catch her and man.... they show her to be a royal wench, a fact that she didn't much deny in an interview.
    She really looks like her mom...around the eyes and mouth somehow (I'm no fan of "Holly's" eyes or mouth...they always look squinched up--on the daughter it isn't so extreme, but then she's still young).

Wind Dancer - I was also apalled at Nora's outburst during dinner. Seriously. Don't blame Tommy at all for leaving.

I totally agree about whiner Tommy leaving - no loss. I wish Kevin were less of a whinebag as well!

Tommy and Kevin are both annoying whiners -- man up or get lost! (And that goes for Tommy's annoying wife, too.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

This show was over the top, as usual! They have some strange story lines going on here. Tommy in Mexico indefinitely was getting old and I was glad at the end he is going to leave for Seattle to be with his child. Kevin who is the biological father of Tommy's child (as the donor), didn't express any concern that the child was disconnected from the Walker family and only mentions that is the reason he wants the contract with his potential surrogate mother for his own child.

And then they have this strange Frenchman Luc wandering around Nora's house as if he lives there without any explanation who he is, what he does for a living and how he can afford to up/leave his native country for the US! I am not complaining about Luc as I love his character, but I am trying to figure out if he is just Sarah's fantasy or if he could be a millionaire ready to invest in Ojai?

Anything goes on this show!

Oh, MiniDiva, I bet you're onto something with Luc! If he's not a millionaire, maybe he has some secret French way to make the cheapie blend a success. Although he's supposed to be an artist, Sarah did find him somewhere near a vineyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3742960;
    Oh, MiniDiva, I bet you're onto something with Luc! If he's not a millionaire, maybe he has some secret French way to make the cheapie blend a success. Although he's supposed to be an artist, Sarah did find him somewhere near a vineyard...
    I think it would be a great story line to have a Frenchman involved in the wine making business. He can't be a "starving" artist because he jetted in from France and doesn't look like he is a rush to go anywhere (unless he thinks Sarah is a meal ticket). His character has not really developed other than the hunky boyfriend who seems to be multi-talented . . . maybe he knows how to make cheapy wine too! Ojai's cheap blend: 2 Buc Luc!

+ Reply to Thread