+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I think she doesn't want them to know because she knows he is going to go back to France and it could hurt her children to get to know someone who is just going to leave.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3736723;
    Moving on to another topic I found odd last night. Why was Sarah so reluctant to introduce Luc to her kids as HER friend, instead of Nora's? I just felt like she was going overboard with that, even the part when she made him run out of the house half-dressed. Why not calm down, let him get dressed and introduce him to the kids? I can see why she wouldn't want him staying overnight with her and the kids ... that would probably be too much too soon for them. But for Pete's sake ... their father just got remarried, so why the heck can't their mother even have a boyfriend? Seemed silly to me.
    Once upon a time, I was single mom. I hesitated to introduce my kids to anyone that I wasn't sure was going to be there long term. It's not healthy to have a long parade of dates coming and going....lol. Maybe that's her mind set? But from the preview...it looks like Paige busts her next week anyway...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I thought the scene where everyone drooled over Luc at the pool was great lighthearted fun... something this show's been lacking lately!

One more thing: Paige's new haircut is adorable!

FORT Fogey

I admire Gilles even more for being a part of a show that was making fun of him.

What a cool guy!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3736736;
    Once upon a time, I was single mom. I hesitated to introduce my kids to anyone that I wasn't sure was going to be there long term. It's not healthy to have a long parade of dates coming and going....lol. Maybe that's her mind set? But from the preview...it looks like Paige busts her next week anyway...
    I can understand that. However, in Luc's case, seems it would be easy enough to say, "This is Mommy's friend she met in France. He's visiting us for a while." It's not as if he's a local guy she can really date long-term, anyway.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think she did say "This is Luc, a friend of Mom's", meaning a friend of hers...that is, she is Mom to the kids. If she meant he was a friend of Nora's she would have said "a friend of Grandma's" or whatever the kids call her. I agree at first I thought she meant he was Nora's friend, but then I realized she was addressing the kids, no?

FORT Fogey

PWS--Hi. I too thought she was referring to herself as "mom" when she said that.

It would make sense and would be IMO a great way to introduce the subject to them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3737221;
    I think she did say "This is Luc, a friend of Mom's", meaning a friend of hers...that is, she is Mom to the kids. If she meant he was a friend of Nora's she would have said "a friend of Grandma's" or whatever the kids call her. I agree at first I thought she meant he was Nora's friend, but then I realized she was addressing the kids, no?
    Oh, okay, I didn't see it that way, but it does make sense. She would have said "grandma's" to the kids. I thought she was referring to HER mom. Thanks for pointing that out.

FORT Fogey

The whole money/investment storyline is going to be very interesting.

Talk about "ripped from the headlines."

As we have seen in suicides and prison sentences that kind of event can be devastating for everyone involved. I'll be very interested in just how realistically they depict what happens when that kind of financial devastation occurs.

We could see some fine fine acting or some scenery chewing. Which approach is chosen will make for interesting viewing.

Just read that the girl playing the surrogate is Holly and whathisnames real life daughter.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread