+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

FORT Fanatic
    Can someone fill me in on the last few minutes of the show last night. I get out of the last few pages here that both the brothers are going to donate their sperm... but what did Saul say when he saw the picture of the baby? Did he know it was holly's? my satellite when out because of storms in the area... figures in the last few minutes of the show!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Sterile brother and druggie brother had a heart to heart about why druggie brother was the way he was, and why he wanted to donate his sperm. Druggie brother, during the war, watched a man die when he felt he could have done something to help him; he just looked the dying man in the eyes while he died; I think druggie brother was a medic. The guilt has been eating him up...thus the excessive substance abuse, I guess. Druggie brother felt that he needed to contribute a life for the one he let get away. A look of understanding came across sterile brother's face, and he agreed to druggie brother's donating. It appears they have become close again. All 3 of the brothers were then seen at the fertility clinic, taking care of business.

Saul definitely knew that the picture was Holly's daughter, Rebecca, and revealed same to his company president niece, thus confirming that the picture was not one of her "known" sisters or brothers. She looked shocked, and that's pretty much where they left it.

Anybody feel free to add in, if necessary.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2131079;
    Sterile brother and druggie brother had a heart to heart about why druggie brother was the way he was, and why he wanted to donate his sperm. Druggie brother, during the war, watched a man die when he felt he could have done something to help him; he just looked the dying man in the eyes while he died; I think druggie brother was a medic. The guilt has been eating him up...thus the excessive substance abuse, I guess. Druggie brother felt that he needed to contribute a life for the one he let get away. A look of understanding came across sterile brother's face, and he agreed to druggie brother's donating. It appears they have become close again. All 3 of the brothers were then seen at the fertility clinic, taking care of business.

Saul definitely knew that the picture was Holly's daughter, Rebecca, and revealed same to his company president niece, thus confirming that the picture was not one of her "known" sisters or brothers. She looked shocked, and that's pretty much where they left it.

Anybody feel free to add in, if necessary.
    Just to clarify... the guy he watched die was an enemy soldier, who had been trying to kill him and his buddies a few minutes before...but he said he could read, Help me, in the soldier's eyes. I think this was in Afghanistan as I recall. So not that he watched an American die. Not that either is good, but one is more understandable.

It was Afghanistan. It's going to be interesting to see how he acts after he gets the certified letter shown on the previews for next week from the army trying to recall him to active duty.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2131674;
    It was Afghanistan. It's going to be interesting to see how he acts after he gets the certified letter shown on the previews for next week from the army trying to recall him to active duty.
    The preview wasn't shown on Canadian tv.

I thought Justin was discharged from the military? Unless he's technically still in the reserves, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin;2132512;
    The preview wasn't shown on Canadian tv.

I thought Justin was discharged from the military? Unless he's technically still in the reserves, I guess.
    I don't know how it all works but the military can recall people who have been on active duty within a set amount of time. It's happened quite a bit since the war in Iraq started.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fan
    Did anyone see last night's episode? It was awesome. I knew Rebecca was his child!!!! I can't believe what Holly said!!! How does she know that he would have chosen her and Rebecca over Nora and the kids??? That was nonsense IMO!!! Why would there be a picture of that child at the ranch if he did not think it was his??? Something does not add up here. I am glad that Sarah was able to crack the code!!!!

I loved the part where Sarah said you have a decision to make old man to Saul. That was good. I don't see what he sees in Holly. There doesn't seem to be anything special about her. I don't get it, I was thinking that he was just in a relationship with her to get more information to get the password and then that would be the end of it. I don't understand why he would do that to Nora. All for some washed up old lady!!! He should put Nora first!!!

I felt so bad for Justin!!! I enjoyed the flashbacks to September 11. This gave a lot of background on why Justin decided to go to the military in the first place. It didn't seem to me that Kitty encouraged him to go into the military, it looked to me like it was his decision, but maybe they didn't show that part. I hope this doesn't cause a rift between Kitty and Nora again.

I am glad that the gay brother and his man got back together. I love the boyfriend, he gives him a kick in the a$$ when he needs it. I loved how he left the settlement check there!!! He is a really good guy. I really like that character!

I enjoyed the scene with Sarah and her stepson. I loved the part where she said that when she dies she is going to look back and say that she had three wonderful kids. I love Sarah!! So many women can identify with what she is going through.

Can't wait for next week.

FORT Fogey
    I am glad that the gay brother and his man got back together. I love the boyfriend, he gives him a kick in the a$$ when he needs it. I loved how he left the settlement check there!!! He is a really good guy. I really like that character!

what was the settlement about??

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    adriansmommie--don't forget, Saul is no spring chicken...she may not look like "some washed up old lady" to him!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2139616;
    adriansmommie--don't forget, Saul is no spring chicken...she may not look like "some washed up old lady" to him!
    hahahahahaah!!! So true

It just seem to me like he is not thinking about his sister and her family. I would be livid if a family member was involved with someone who did something like that to my family.

+ Reply to Thread