+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 129 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3450503;
    Awwwww...let's shake 'em up!!!! Aren't they the only couple who hasn't had any drama??
    No, they already had that thing with Kevin's ex where they almost had a 3-way. Drama enough! Let there be one couple that only has "normal" "issues" to deal with, like a workaholic spouse!
    Anyway, sounds like the new guy will be back for Sarah. Unless he's supposed to be bi.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3449645;
    The link doesn't seem to work, here's another: OK! Magazine - Gilles Marini Reveals New TV Role

Gilles says "Its going to be a like, Oh, my God." I wonder if they'll cast him as someone who comes between Kevin and Scotty.
    Thanks for getting the link added MFWalkoff!

Another DWTS veteran has made his sexy appearance on Brothers and Sisters - it was Christian de la Fuenta who was the one night stand for Sarah in the stock room at Ojai foods. Hmmmm, wonder if Sara has another tryst in store for her with Gilles? Ooh la la!

Thanks MiniDiva.... I have to say I don't pay attention to DWTS so I thought Gilles was de la Fuenta....... I loved their steamy scene!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3450543;
    Thanks MiniDiva.... I have to say I don't pay attention to DWTS so I thought Gilles was de la Fuenta....... I loved their steamy scene!
    I watch whatever show the hot guys are on!
    Actually, I only know some of the hot guys because they appear on DWTS like Christian. Looking back at his appearance on Brothers and Sisters, it was a fantasy one night stand for Sarah which was a brilliant idea for the script. Now I am wondering if they will do something similar with Gilles and/or a string of similar latin lovers. That would be exciting. However, it will be cool to see Gilles play an intriguing businessman, like an international vinyard owner who has business with Ojai. Guess we will have to wait until next season!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Then they'll be calling Sarah a whore.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3450534;
    Another DWTS veteran has made his sexy appearance on Brothers and Sisters - it was Christian de la Fuenta who was the one night stand for Sarah in the stock room at Ojai foods. Hmmmm, wonder if Sara has another tryst in store for her with Gilles? Ooh la la!
    Oh, thanks! I knew it was someone sexy from DWTS, and somehow my mind went to Gilles. I think Gilles would be a great love interest for Sarah next season. She sure is looking for someone.

This show picked up big time towards the end of the season but...........was it just me or was the finale kind of anticlimatic? It just seemed like another run of the mill episode to me. And blech at Ryan staying around and Saul becoming his mentor or whatever. The kid is a snake. :nono

It's not just you. I didn't know it was the finale until I read it here on the board posts.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I missed the first half of last night's premiere so I wasn't sure what all had happened. I'm not so sure how I feel about Kitty being seriously ill. I'm assuming it's going to be some form of cancer, either lukemia or lymphoma. I did enjoy Mrs. Cunningham as Nora's mother.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3712934;
    I missed the first half of last night's premiere so I wasn't sure what all had happened. I'm not so sure how I feel about Kitty being seriously ill. I'm assuming it's going to be some form of cancer, either lukemia or lymphoma. I did enjoy Mrs. Cunningham as Nora's mother.
    Yes, Richie's mom has certainly glammed up!

In the first half we see Kitty and spouse doing an interview and pretending all is normal, then he sort of stalks off...he's the one not trying that hard to get back together. Also Kevin and Scotty talking about having a baby (not clear whose sperm or if it will be a mix) via surrogate. If they do it I wonder if one of Kevin's many sisters will be the womb donor.... Anyway, "if all goes well" on the first try, $137,000, clearly more than they expected--and that's just the first try. Lots of small hints that Scotty was squeamish.
    You also saw Justin and fiancee in the car...the same chit chat we saw at the end, but they cut just as it looked like a car crash and then did a flashback, so the whole show you thought they were doomed.
    And Nora and nemesis were arguing about what the rules were re giving stuff to the engaged couple, with Holly throwing the party at her house (but then a white piano she rented as her daughter wanted a white theme) broke through the floor after Nora suggested moving it a little not to block the view, so it went to Nora's house). Nora gave Justin HER grandmother's ring (not his, since she's obviously alive), (at one point they call it his great grandmother's ring and later his grandmother's) and Holly was all impressed (2 carats!) until she found out it was a gift from Nora more or less...hence the car present.
    Sarah went on a bunch of horrible internet dates. Tommy phoned in his congratulations and said he'd be there for the wedding. That's all I can recall from the start....

+ Reply to Thread